mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling accomplished because I just got done with taking the dogs to the groomers to get their toenails trimmed which turned into quite the adventure LOL!!
Sorry this made me laugh so much..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

suee wrote:

illumination70'] Feeling accomplished because I just got done with taking the dogs to the groomers to get their toenails trimmed which turned into quite the adventure LOL!!

Sorry this made me laugh so much..
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

LOL

Wish someone would take me to the groomers, get my toenails trimmed....laugh.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

suee']Sorry this made me laugh so much..
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

LOL

Wish someone would take me to the groomers, get my toenails trimmed....laugh.gif

No problem because it's always am adventure with my family's miniature doxies (wiener dogs) LOL!!

Just seen show tonight.....AMAZING.

Can't get over what just seen and the music still in my head..

Such thoughts of happiness and joy.

These four guys have so much love inside them.

Just seen show tonight.....AMAZING.

Cool, I'm glad you had a great time!!  As a result of the four guys have so much love inside them, I was wondering if this had something to do with me feeling, Electric (if that can be a considered a mood) after the show!!!

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

suee']Just seen show tonight.....AMAZING.

Cool, I'm glad you had a great time!!  As a result of the four guys have so much love inside them, I was wondering if this had something to do with me feeling, Electric (if that can be a considered a mood) after the show!!!

Must admit couldn't go to sleep after the show...but needed too. Just had to write a blog, and next show on Tuesday evening/ Wednesday morning, not sure of time yet...must get early night to bed this evening.tired.gif For the little sleep I have had.......ohwell.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

suee']Just seen show tonight.....AMAZING.

Must admit couldn't go to sleep after the show...but needed too. Just had to write a blog, and next show on Tuesday evening/ Wednesday morning, not sure of time yet...must get early night to bed this evening.tired.gif For the little sleep I have had.......ohwell.gif

You are so lucky to be able to see U2 again!!  As for my current mood, I'm worried/frustrated about a few things going on the home-front.