Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Just watching the 10 0'clock news, tears in my eyes, children, with little life left in their eyes...how can this STILL be going on.......and wish so much to help...eyes.gif

Puzzled because I just saw a couple which consisted of the nicest man,but his girlfriend behaved as a snobby,biotch toward everyone around her.

I'm puzzled because I was raised to believe to believe inner-beauty beauty was important, but I guess I was wrong and these situations prove it.

embarassed.gif

Sue, watching news can be so depressing, sometimes it's nothing but disaster...frown.gif

Illum, I'm sure you are gorgeous just the way you arehappy.gif

My mood is tired but so goooooood - only one more day at work left...happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

its heartbreaking, sue. just kills you seeing the despair in their eyes, doesnt it? so little we can do.

and don want you to feel lonely, anjan *joining the grouphug!!

and now, here she is: whizzy!
http:P1030464.jpg

P1030501.jpg

with the looks of an angel... till mephisto comes out!

She's cute, lovely green eyes!! Could't believe there is a hidden mephisto-sidesmile.gif

Mood for a holiday..

''Take me away a million miles away''

Feeling trapped and restless due to a situation on the home- front.
Hopefully it gets sorted illum xx

Me im slowly getting better and in a good mood had nice dreams lol which does affect my mood when I wake up , although the truth is we mus'nt pay too much attention to them..

smile.gif

Feeling fabulous, still on a high from my week in NYC! Meeting Bono, seeing the Edge, meeting Dallas, the concert, my wonderful friends old and new, the Jersey boys, shopping, sightseeing, my birthday surprises!! The best time ever!!!!!!