Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Sorry Zhiv for your low feelings...and there is little I can say, or wave a magic wand,...but we would miss you and maybe some kind people will have vids etc....sorry don't this is making you feel any better! So {{{{hugs }}}}from me to you.

Sue, that must have been terrible...frown.gifmad.gif it's not really easy for you now!! Did you talk with her, does she listen to you...? It get's better when she gets older I hope? I was quite "bad" too when I was a teenager... must have caused a lot of worries to my parents!embarassed.gif

And Zhivvy we do get your sad mood.... I would  cry.gifcry.gif!!!! It's sad enought that I can not be there - and if I knew that I had a change to go there it would be devastating!

Hope we both see them sooooooon.... and you will get a nice new tattoo as a consolationsmile.gif what kind of tattoo-ideas you have?

My mood is ok - went for a long walk, it was sunny but sooo cold!! Then baked a pancake and ate that with strawberries and ice cream yumtongue.giftongue.gif now waiting for the live thread!

OH Kert!...I was Mmmmmmmmmmm  trouble with my parents...late 60's / early 70's. Long hair, long dresses, maxi coat and remember seeing Black Sabbath..don't think we will go there! But the difference being, my parents didn't talk and there was the fact life was VERY diffrent when they in there teens,  after war times education finished by 11 I think for my father and out to work or looking after younger brothers and sisters,...both had 11 / 9 !!!!!

I have always talked, but now finding it very hard ...She think bad language is OK! The magic number of 16 ...7 months time, and she can do what she likes...  Hush now..will stop there!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

OH! forgot about your pancakes Kert, they sound delicious I could almost taste and smell them...do you feel like making another one..I could be over in ???????????????????????????tongue.gif

hi sue, i get your worries and all. i have an almost 17 year old, who often thinks he can just go where he pleases without having to tell us... on most days. on other days, he behaves perfect, tells me where he's gonna go, what he plans on doin... jekyll and hide? i get very mad at times, and he gets grounded. if that happends, he doesnt complain or try to get out. and i think, well, he gets it now... till the next day.

hold on, they will outgrow it, at least thats what i tell myselfwink.gif
and kert: you??? trouble???  (okay, its a relief to hear that, cause you seem fine nowwink.gif)

Sue sorry that you are having such problems with your daughter. I do think that daughters know how to push parents so much - I know that i did at times. I hope that this phase finishes soon and you and her can have a better relationship.

And thanks all for your nice comment about me not being there! I will get over it - but may cry on friday lol!!! I had a mini u2 fix last night at the tribute gig - I was even recognised by 'larry' before the show - in an 'it's that mad woman with the bono bag' way lol!!! We spent some time chatting with them all after. Why can't it happen like that for real when I go and see U2 - especially at the end of the night when i was leaving and got big hug and kiss from 'Bono'

!!!

And the tattoo - I am thinking of the heart with wings from the 'if god will send his angels' cd - what you think, nice?

heart with wings I like that any idea on what part of body....Zhivv ?

Not sure - hubby suggest above my lip like a moustache - so i hit him lol!!!

Not sure where because they can't be too obvious with my line of work so somewhere a bit more discreate so thinknig about it - any ideas?