mood thread again!!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Pretty good.... considering the problems of the world.... broken down to greed..etc,....cry.gif

i've got some shouting to do from the mountain.. worth a try! 

I have some weddings to go to, and will be working on paintings,,, for the next month of so..

roll.gif rolling with it......

• Subscriber

Happy mood!! Greetings from Greece, Kefalonia (or Cephalonia???)smile.gif! Came home yesterday - ok maybe a bit sad mood 'cause could have stayed there for another week!! It was a beautiful and peaceful small town - no signs of bankruptcy, recession or protests there... pretty weird, tourists just go there for holidays and the country is in a terrible situation...ohwell.gif

I ate maybe kilos of fried cheese and greek yoghurt!!! And drank some wine and mythos too.....smile.gif

• Subscriber

Sorry to hear about Jafar, Barbara. ((((HUGGGSSSS)))) Hopefully it's nothing serious with Kobe.

Hugs to everyone who's feeling sad!

And good to hear also of sunny and happy moods!!happy.gif

Sunny and nice summer weather also in Finland, but yes, it was more hot in Greecesmile.gif

I'm currently feeling accomplished and happy because I completed my "to-do list" and attended church.  I will admit I got a little surprise this morning, I have a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans I got when I was 22 years old, the surprise was they still fit me!!!

• Subscriber

sounds like a great holiday, kert! and yummie food toohappy.gif

i have 3 days off so feeling happy, will be working outside instead tho....
but for now still relaxing on couch with coffee and laptop for a few minutes.was chatting with zhivv half a night, so still a little 'numb' but another cup will help me wake up i hope.
hope everyone is having a good day? 
(thanx for sympathy with our loss my friends. i hope all the other pets will be around for quite some years to come. kobe's eye will be okay, i think, just not looking very handsome at the moment and he seems a litle irritated with it, but he'll just have to bare it for another 10 days. poor dear...)