Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

On a good mood!

Went to body combat in the morning, I love it but last time I was on a group exercising lesson was maybe two months ago... Ok I almost lost all the power after first fifteen minutes (after all the cheese and red wine it's no wonder), but still it felt so good!smile.gif 

Watched the movie The Others, a bit scary, even if I have seen it earlier...sick.gifsick.gif

Later going to my friends Birthday party!smile.gif 

You can age gracefully illum :o)

My mood , well sad / tired and feeling really physically weak maybe a little spiritually as well , need to sleep or eat I think

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWnonqWWSn7ODOpdz9QWDI_LCAaVzsQWNuw4zWMSb1s7TCyufc

I'm in a relaxed mood today hmmmm nice

you could wear he sexy 360°-hat, anjana! no hairtrouble then wink.gif

I'm in a good mood because for the past 4 weeks, I've walked 3 miles everyday, even when I don't feel like it!

Sounds good LAWomanthumbsup.gif I've had a lazy summer (and before it I had a lazy spring...ohwell.gif) but I'm going to start walking and exercising again... very soon!!!!

I'm on a sad mood... we've been talking about animals / pets and losing them here... my friend's dog is probably very sick, probably cancer...frown.gif and if it appears to be it, situation is very bad. I spent the day with her.. it must be so difficult to make the desicion to euthanise a pet if it is the only reasonable choice. Make an appointment to a vet and then just count the days and hours...frown.gif I still have a bit of hope that it's a false alarm, but I'm expecting the worst, unfortunately.

I don't know how I could ever take a pet, knowing that I have to lose it someday!!! That's part of life of course... but very very sad...cry.gifcry.gif

I'm not really an animal person. I do like looking at animals and being around them, but don't like owning them. Too much responsibility and heartbreak, like you say. I hope all turns well. smile.gif

Good mood , had a good sleep and was able to give my dog a few good things to build up his immune system :o)*he had the runs* :o(

I'm in a good mood because for the past 4 weeks, I've walked 3 miles everyday, even when I don't feel like it!

That's awesome!!!

As for my current mood, I'm relieved I made it through a rough day at work.

Loving , compassionate , happy , sad and annoyed mood , lol I know sounds all over the place but im not ..

And I love U2 Mood and wish all the best..