images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWnonqWWSn7ODOpdz9QWDI_LCAaVzsQWNuw4zWMSb1s7TCyufc

I'm in a relaxed mood today hmmmm nice

you could wear he sexy 360°-hat, anjana! no hairtrouble then roll.gif"><div>I

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

it is heartbreaking losing a pet, kert. but when i think bout life without ever having known them, seems 1000 times worse to me. so we take the good with the bad: all the love, loyalty, wet kisses and kuddles we get from them and having to say goodbye in the end. like you said, its all part of life...

it is heartbreaking losing a pet, kert. but when i think bout life without ever having known them, seems 1000 times worse to me. so we take the good with the bad: all the love, loyalty, wet kisses and kuddles we get from them and having to say goodbye in the end. like you said, its all part of life...
  I totally agree because pets teach us so much about love and in my opinion,I believe we will be reunited with our fur kids one day.
  • Subscriber
Well said Barbara, you're right, that's what I told my friend too - she has had so many good moments, days and years with her dog, and remembering it hopefully makes it a bit easier to say goodbye in the end. 

I'm on excited mood!! My friends wedding is on Saturday... it's going to be a lovely and happy day!! A bit exciting too, but I'm sure everything will go well.smile.gif

Hope you'll sleep better tonight 123!!tired.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Hey Illum... my mood is yuck. A cold caught me.

Ugh, you have my condolences (I-70 hands over some chicken soup)!!

Thank you, I could use some.smile.gif