Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Hey Illum... my mood is yuck. A cold caught me.

Ugh, you have my condolences (I-70 hands over some chicken soup)!!

Thank you, I could use some.smile.gif

Illum I hope things brighten up for you xx

LA Woman , I had the flu too , very horrible , but its almost gone , so if you get a saw throat take Ginger wine at the bottle shop xx smile.gif Take care love..

Im still the same as yesterday though , but I know Im shaking this flu off for good smile.gifThen i'll feel good again ...

Right now, I'm ready to turn into a screaming banshee as a result of some family news I got.

In case you don't know what a banshee is, here's a scene from a show called, "Charmed" where one of the main characters is turned into on.

roll.gif 

I walked on fire ! really ! it was something i'd always wanted to try, and i had the opportunity

roll.gif

lucky I'm Irish !!!happy.gif

today i,m totally stressed,have had a REALLY  bad day at work,when i got home and was walking the dog,he almost ended up fighting with my cat as the cat would,nt move out of his way,i just wanted to scream,i thinl i might have a couple of glasses of wine tonight as not at work till late tomorrow.mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Sit down Caz, close your eyes, breathe, freshen up, get on your pyjamas, try and relax (and pour yourself some vino - medicinal purposes) smile.gif

I'm verrrry tired today and my back aches so think I need to stop and relax

putertired.gif
smiley-sleep027.gif

[quote name='123love wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Ugh, you have my condolences (I-70 hands over some chicken soup)!!

Thank you, I could use some.
smile.gif

Illum I hope things brighten up for you xx

LA Woman , I had the flu too , very horrible , but its almost gone , so if you get a saw throat take Ginger wine at the bottle shop xx smile.gif Take care love..

Im still the same as yesterday though , but I know Im shaking this flu off for good smile.gifThen i'll feel good again ...

Thanks love, I do have a saw throat!laugh.gifsmile.gif You take care too. smile.gif

Sit down Caz, close your eyes, breathe, freshen up, get on your pyjamas, try and relax (and pour yourself some vino - medicinal purposes) smile.gif

thanks anj,have had  a couple of glasses and feel abit better now.x