Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

hope everyone is feeling fine today??? you better, cause guess what: today my holiday starts!!!!!

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Kewl Barbara :o) Am in the mood to read then listen to some U2 on the radio, or cd player and perhaps some wine :o)

Currently feeling p*ssed off because some more bad news has occurred on the home front.  The part which really gets me is the meanest people in the world live to be 100 while anyone who's good and kind are dropping as flies.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman']That wasn't very nice, don't listen to them Illum!

My mood is adventurous..need to get out and do something this afternoon. Have a good day everyone!

Good advice because I just took a "leap of faith" and sent a resume to Hawaiian Host chocolates.  If I get a job with this company perhaps they can help me relocate and get away from people who have these old-fashioned (and toxic) beliefs about women.

It can be a challenge to not let other people lay their trip on you.... 

it's easier sometimes to extricate yourself from people on facebook than in real life.... just as important tho..

Some people like to make life a little tougher than it is..... Cake

Well my kitty had to go to the vet and it cost over 500$. Not too thrilled about it. I think he'll be okay though.frown.gifeyes.gif

Poor little kitty, hope he gets better soon1304.gif

It'd be handy if vets would treat animals for free...for  the love of their vocation4869.gif 

I've been really bored today, loads to do but all boring stuff, yawn

Smiley

but i guess vets have to eat and live somewhere too, anjanawink.gif so not gonna happen....

good luck with the kitten, redhead.

Well my kitty had to go to the vet and it cost over 500$. Not too thrilled about it. I think he'll be okay though.frown.gifeyes.gif

I hear ya about the vet bill because as many medical professionals say "this procedure won't hurt until you get the bill"

((HUGS))

hi guys :)

Thanks guys. He got in a cat fight and had a deep gash in his mouth we couldn't see so it was obviously good we took him in, we coulda lost him!