Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

hi guys :)

Thanks guys. He got in a cat fight and had a deep gash in his mouth we couldn't see so it was obviously good we took him in, we coulda lost him!

OMG, Poor kitty!!

((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I feel a little snippy to the point where if  Bono, The Edge, Adam or Larry said "Hi" to me, I would've responded by saying "bite me".

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Redhead11']hi guys
:)

Thanks guys. He got in a cat fight and had a deep gash in his mouth we couldn't see so it was obviously good we took him in, we coulda lost him!

OMG, Poor kitty!!

((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I feel a little snippy to the point where if  Bono, The Edge, Adam or Larry said "Hi" to me, I would've responded by saying "bite me".

laugh.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Redhead11']hi guys

OMG, Poor kitty!!

((HUGS))

Is everything with you , okay now ??

[quote name='123love wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Redhead11']hi guys

OMG, Poor kitty!!

((HUGS))

Is everything with you , okay now ??Not exactly,but I'm doing more yoga and running which is helping me to cope with home-front drama.

I hope things turn for the better for you Illum ((hugs))

My mood , well I have a busy day going out to do some things so im a little annoyed bc its yucky weather :o( so mood is dull

I'm still bored, can someone dance naked in front of me or something just for my entertainment, I'd really appreciate ithappy.gif

I'm still bored, can someone dance naked in front of me or something just for my entertainment, I'd really appreciate ithappy.gif
Not sure you would like that...at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

Anjana']I'm still bored, can someone dance naked in front of me or something just for my entertainment, I'd really appreciate it
happy.gif

Not sure you would like that...at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

oh go on Sue, just for mecute.gif

I'm still bored, can someone dance naked in front of me or something just for my entertainment, I'd really appreciate itbanana_smiley_3.gif "I am the dancing queen, young and sweet....." ehhhhh......

Only for you Anj!!happy.gif

It's been a good day! Went to body combat lesson in the morning, then some wedding planning again... My friend is getting married on February, I'm the bridesmaid again... so have to start planning little by little. It's nice to plan and organise other people's wedding, just in case I'll never have my ownwink.gif

Tonight I'm going out - I feel like I need some sparkling wine and dancing!!happy.gif