mood thread again!!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']My mood is swell.....I'm one post away from, "Atomic Bomb!" I feel accomplished! Can't imagine what you feel like Zhiv, or Barbara.........or anyone with a high post count!!
roll.gif
I would of had more, but when the site changed over 2 years ago. I lost those 400 or so posts!! And I'll never get em back!! haha.

Yeah atomic Bomb - Well done!!!!! happy.gifhappy.gif

Well.......thank you ladies.......as for me....I'm in a good mood. Had my exercise this morning and ready to go and meet the day!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']My mood is swell.....I'm one post away from, "Atomic Bomb!" I feel accomplished! Can't imagine what you feel like Zhiv, or Barbara.........or anyone with a high post count!!
roll.gif
I would of had more, but when the site changed over 2 years ago. I lost those 400 or so posts!! And I'll never get em back!! haha.

Yeah atomic Bomb - Well done!!!!! 
happy.gifhappy.gif

Well.......thank you ladies.......as for me....I'm in a good mood. Had my exercise this morning and ready to go and meet the day!

Have a great day!!! I am doing my best to get to 40000 but I don't think I will change names - and then I may cry lol!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Yeah atomic Bomb - Well done!!!!! 
happy.gifhappy.gif

Have a great day!!! I am doing my best to get to 40000 but I don't think I will change names - and then I may cry lol!

Thanks Zhiv...how long you've been in Discotheque?! Are you getting tired of the dancing!?

• Subscriber

I think we need a thread called '40'wink.gif devoted entirely to getting our Zhiv to the next milestone, the only thing is if it doesn't change people may start throwing stuff at us LOL...surely this time it will change, surely surely surely! I wonder what the next level wll be...Magnificent?

• Subscriber

I think we need a thread called '40'wink.gif devoted entirely to getting our Zhiv to the next milestone, the only thing is if it doesn't change people may start throwing stuff at us LOL...surely this time it will change, surely surely surely! I wonder what the next level wll be...Magnificent?

Magnificent could be good - goes well with my magnificent big fat ass which Barbara keeps telling me I have lol!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']Your current level name should be called 'How Long' instead of discoteque!

yes, 'how long' or you gonna make false comments bout my feet??tongue.gifAs long as you make false comments about me smelling like a BBQ, being a total perv, boobzilla and all the other insults!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif