• Subscriber

[quote name='suee wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

123love']

Thanx illum xx , I feel much better now
smile.gif
 My mood , well relaxed but sad but I'll be ok
ohwell.gif

Sad....?? probably has to do with kids...
frown.gif
I have all lovely children.....but one of em is driving me crazy and sad..so..I know how things can be.
ohwell.gif
Much love to you, love! It was so much easier when they were little.

You are so right...when one of mine was little things so lovely...now in her teens....times can be so bad at times....eyes.gif

They shouldn't be allowed to grow up so fast. smile.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Feeling very happy because I survived another "busy season" at work
and in a couple more days the kids return to school!!

LOL Illum! I'm in a good mood, been a busy day!

Yeah and I'm currently in "celebration mode" while enjoying a Mike's Hard Pink Lemonade which sends some of their earnings to breast cancer research!!

• Subscriber

I am rejoicing on this beautiful holiday! I get to stay up late on a Sunday and sleep in on Monday! What a blessing!

I visited my parents and had a fantastic steak on the grill with veggies from their garden.

I am scrolling through YouTube to check out footage of the 360 tours I attended. Wow! It's amazing what you miss trying to soak it all in while taking some pics and video. It is worth viewing a few times to recapture the experience!

Thanks U2! What an honor to be able to attend such  phenomenal performances the past two years!roll.gif

• Subscriber

now my laptop-cable broke down! so i will need to battle kids every day to use pc. have to get new one asp!

on a brighter note: the windiow-man did stick to the appointment, he was even 15 minutes early, and i had to work a little longer, so not much time to tidy up before he arrived. and since kids were last to leave the house this morning.... (luckily i had just enough time to pick up 3of lena's knickers off from her floor and throw some of her clothes back in wardrobesick.gif). but the guy was very friendly and helpfull. thumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

eleanor back to school in few hours, zhiv?

silas went on a 3day trip with his class yesterday. he had to sleep over with my parents on sundayeve, cause both hans and me had to leave very early monddaymorning. i admit, was a bit of a chaos, hans still sleepy from nightshift on saturdaynight, me wrapping lena's schoolbooks with paper and pics of her idols she downloaded from internet (lots of biebers, one directionboys and jesse mcartney went through my hands). silas was using the checklist to prepare his backpack. didnt need much, only 3 days and they had a list from teacher with everything from clean underware till raincoat and flashlamp. hans drove him off, bit in hurry cause he wanted to go to bed early. round 10pm i called my mom to check if he was ready for bed, asked him if he had enough socks and knickers. all seemed fine. called again from work next morning, he was taking shower but my mom said all good. then last night she told me he forgot his raincoat!! 
so please, will everyone join me in a ceremony for the weathergods? please please don let it rain. please dont.
love0029.giflove0029.gif