Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Recommended Posts

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

*slap*!!!! only because you said that you needed it - not because i like slapping people!! (well only if they ask really nicely lol!)

Haha! Thanks!! I needed that...roll.gif">II am making no comment whatsoever on this subject and my views etc... as it is a nice thread I am not being responsible for turning it into kinky smut!!!!1tongue.giftongue.gif

 

Kay.......I'm in the mood to **Slap**!! laugh.gifAh.........come on......you know what happens to nice threads?!!!laugh.gif The "Blue Room!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

of I could make jokes about a happy slapper but I'll refrain tee hee

What?! Happy Slapper?? Yeah.....that's my porn name!! haha.wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Haha! Thanks!! I needed that...
roll.gif">I
I am making no comment whatsoever on this subject and my views etc... as it is a nice thread I am not being responsible for turning it into kinky smut!!!!1
tongue.giftongue.gif

 

Kay.......I'm in the mood to **Slap**!! laugh.gifAh.........come on......you know what happens to nice threads?!!!laugh.gif The "Blue Room!"

 

Well... I am always one to be led astray - Off to get my spanking paddle and will be back in a little while!wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']I am making no comment whatsoever on this subject and my views etc... as it is a nice thread I am not being responsible for turning it into kinky smut!!!!1
tongue.giftongue.gif

 

Kay.......I'm in the mood to **Slap**!!
laugh.gif
Ah.........come on......you know what happens to nice threads?!!!
laugh.gif
The "Blue Room!"

 

Well... I am always one to be led astray - Off to get my spanking paddle and will be back in a little while!wink.gifIn the Blue Room!! THere's a butload in there!wink.gifsmile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Kay.......I'm in the mood to **Slap**!!
laugh.gif
Ah.........come on......you know what happens to nice threads?!!!
laugh.gif
The "Blue Room!"

 

Well... I am always one to be led astray - Off to get my spanking paddle and will be back in a little while!
wink.gifIn the Blue Room!! THere's a butload in there!wink.gifsmile.gif

 

Runs off up to the Blueroom! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mood well Im sleepy tired and I have a headache , so cant say much for my mood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Feeling nervous because I have a medical scan scheduled for tomorrow morning.

I hope everything goes well for you Illumin.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Sunflower1mdp wrote:


illumination70']Feeling nervous because I have a medical scan scheduled for tomorrow morning.

I hope everything goes well for you Illumin.....

Thanks, I found out I'm good for another 6 months.

  ((HUGS))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:


Sunflower1mdp wrote:

illumination70']Feeling nervous because I have a medical scan scheduled for tomorrow morning.

I hope everything goes well for you Illumin.....

Thanks, I found out I'm good for another 6 months.

  ((HUGS))

 

That is great to hear Illum xxxx 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...