mood thread again!!!!

• Subscriber

In a cleaning mood, I know its late to be doing washing but im going to do that for 1 hr or so, whilst drying clothes and thinking of mopping the floors, sometimes im a live wire at night, heck maybe its the moon lol, they say thats when all the crazy's come out, giggles.. So thankfully I got music and energy so going to take advantage of it since im usually weak and tired, perhaps enjoy another tea too ;o)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently feeling "awakened" as a result from hearing a sermon from Joel Osteen.  The sermon was about how we complain about our lives,while not realizing someone in this world has it much worse.

Ex:Someone who complains about their family while another person has just lost theirs to an accident or a disease.

Feeling "grinched" because I found out a couple soaps I enjoyed are now "off the air" and aren't returning online in January as a result of ,,,, money.  I also found out one of my favorite frozen yogurt places "bit the dust" when a car with two drunken teenagers crashed into it.

To top it off, a health issue has reared it's ugly head on me and as a result I feel it's safe to say "2011 can kiss my bony butt".  Sorry to vent so much,but this drama isn't worth an ulcer or a migraine so it had to be "released" by me posting it and doing some yoga.

• Subscriber

Still feeling all................*sigh* and thinking, I need to stop doing that - will hurt my brain!

Been realxing today and writing a lot and ignoring the broken washing machine (not good!) and the cleaing i haven't done - I have decide that i want to be an eccentric novelist lol!!!

Still feeling all................*sigh* and thinking, I need to stop doing that - will hurt my brain!

Been realxing today and writing a lot and ignoring the broken washing machine (not good!) and the cleaing i haven't done - I have decide that i want to be an eccentric novelist lol!!!

You have my condolences, I remember when our washing machine broke down on us,our options included my hand-crank washer, the bathtub or laundromat.

((HUGS))