mood thread again!!!!

• Subscriber

Still feeling all................*sigh* and thinking, I need to stop doing that - will hurt my brain!

Been realxing today and writing a lot and ignoring the broken washing machine (not good!) and the cleaing i haven't done - I have decide that i want to be an eccentric novelist lol!!!

I better check my grey gardens tendencies! laugh.gif
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

U2 music is always good for work. smile.gif I'm in an good mood because I just received my United Against Malaria bracelet and it fits perfect. Thank you Spicy, I really adore it. It's very colorful and it has that special silver African bead. smile.gif

• Subscriber

Tired, fighting with my moods if ya know what thats like, tired of daughter, her fighting her moods, and finally tired of giving mum too much pressure unwillingly, and to conclude, the worry of everyone including my doggy, dont want them harmed in any way, sorry, obviously im whining because im caught between generations if ya know what I mean, feel like meat in a sandwich :o( And im a child as well as feeling old

Tired, fighting with my moods if ya know what thats like, tired of daughter, her fighting her moods, and finally tired of giving mum too much pressure unwillingly, and to conclude, the worry of everyone including my doggy, dont want them harmed in any way, sorry, obviously im whining because im caught between generations if ya know what I mean, feel like meat in a sandwich :o( And im a child as well as feeling old

Thank you Love for your post and I hope that things are getting better.  I know I can relate and there is always hope and faith and The Lord to depend on.  My prayers are with you! xxoo