Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Feeling bummed due to a death in the family,but I'm holding onto the fact she's in a better place.

frown.gif

{{{hugs}}} Illum - I am sorry that you are suffering again! but as you say she is a good and better placexx

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70'] Feeling bummed due to a death in the family,but I'm holding onto the fact she's in a better place.

frown.gif

{{{hugs}}} Illum - I am sorry that you are suffering again! but as you say she is a good and better placexx

Thanks and the illness I've been fighting is FINALLY going away.  I've also come up with a solution to dealing with the situation on the home front.

My solution even though it's not much is to become pro-active in supporting the American Heart Association and try to get a job with the local branch.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70'] Feeling bummed due to a death in the family,but I'm holding onto the fact she's in a better place.

frown.gif

Thanks and the illness I've been fighting is FINALLY going away.  I've also come up with a solution to dealing with the situation on the home front.

My solution even though it's not much is to become pro-active in supporting the American Heart Association and try to get a job with the local branch.

Not much??? Illum - that is amazing what you are planning to do - I hope that you can get a job there xxx

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

frown.gif

That is really a great, constructive way to deal with it!!! I hope you are able to get that job and that the pain you are feeling will subside soon!!!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy']{{{hugs}}} Illum - I am sorry that you are suffering again! but as you say she is a good and better placexx

That is really a great, constructive way to deal with it!!! I hope you are able to get that job and that the pain you are feeling will subside soon!!!

Thanks Zhivvy and Janette!!!

Just read  back lllum, sorry all you have been dealing with the last couple of days. My prayers for you having the strength seeing you thro this time.

illum chin up girl xxxx oooo

Im in a very bored but excited mood , as I have my meeting tomorrow and I dont know what to expect :o)

Things a looking good but im running scared lol ,

wish me good xxxx oooo

lllum Hope all goes well for you in your job review...hope see you late in day.smile.gif