Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Get well soon Illume x

I'm in a tired mood today but have got quite a lot done.  There was some locomotion a few houses down the road in the early hours so awake looking out of window in the dark about 5am! Sounded like the nearby students were trying to break a door down, locked out probably, or an angry boyfriend,what a noise! So have been a bit zombie-like all day craving sleepbored.gif

Oh no Anj, hope it will be more peaceful tonight! When I moved into this apartment my neighbour was VERY noisy... then he was evicted from his apartment and I had to testify against him in court... that wasn't funeyes.gif

Speaking about locomotion - I saw Kylie Minogue's gig yesterday... it was quite a show! I'm not a big fan of her but won tickets in a competition... Interesting showsmile.gif

Get well soon Illume x

I'm in a tired mood today but have got quite a lot done.  There was some locomotion a few houses down the road in the early hours so awake looking out of window in the dark about 5am! Sounded like the nearby students were trying to break a door down, locked out probably, or an angry boyfriend,what a noise! So have been a bit zombie-like all day craving sleepbored.gif

Thanks Anjana and I'm so sorry you had to deal with that loud and very annoying drama this morning.

((HUGS))

i'm not a BIG fan either, but i love lot of her songs. sexy but still strong. little light-hearted, but we need that once in a while! thats why i also love 'in a little while' so much. some zootops just hate this song, but i think its too sweetsmile.gif

looking forward to a busy day, preparing the walls for the plastering tomorrow. and hope they'll start on floor too. 

Scout - so sorry to hear your loss - your aunt sounds like she was a wonderful woman

I am sure that you have so many happy memories of her xxxx

Relieved and happy because at least half of the symptoms are gone!!!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif