Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Relieved and happy because at least half of the symptoms are gone!!!

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif I think a dance is needed...banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifthumbsup.gif

Still grinning away as happy as anything thinking of 119days, or 2865 hours, 171951 minutes till I see my favourite boys again!

I am  Very, Very happy for you all....but.....Very Very sad for me...Can anyone
fit me in their bag........bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif 

wow!! you worked out those numbers just like that????eek.gif

yes i did - 2864 hours now!

I am happier than I have been in the past year! Spent the day with daughter, Aria, yesterday. She flew in from Chicago and we all went surfing together, it was her birthday, watched the shuttle Discovery launch from our beach (it was super cloudy so it was not a great view) and then we surfed and had dinner together at our favorite restaurant and my son came up and had dinner with us as well. I actually cried a few times yesterday just hugging her I was so happy. Took her Marine/cop fiance surfing too and he got up first wave! Now, he can marry my daughter! And it was 80 degrees. It was just perfect! Happy doesn't even come close I think the word is euphoric is how I am feeling.

That's great Wahine. Glad things are going so well for you. Exciting things ahead!

That sounds like a very good for you Wahine. A perfect and happy in every way.happy.gif

Sounds a great day Wahine!  I was SCUBA diving with my son and daughter on a perfect Christmas Day this year in Hawai'i and had a lovely dinner with family and friends, and I know EXACTLY how you felt....  I was so happy / euphoric it was ridiculous...  smile.gif those perfect days are treasures.....

Good mood but my dog has pinched my side of the bed and he's looking at me all guilty like, think i'll squirt him with water so he moves and cools off at the same time lol