Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Crabby, but I'm going to deal with it by going to bed early and figure out how I can get some "me time" into my busy schedule.
I got an idea for you Illum...make a list with the words..me..me..me...me...me....! It will make your day. : )

My mood ring says I'm cool, but I already knew that....but earlier it told me I was bitchy! eek.gif

Im happy feel as I have no baggage now , it feels great and I dont have to worry about trust issues either............

Tired and full of cold - seems worse today than yesterday! Started day with agrument with daughter too - she's tired I understand that but still needed shouted at lol!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh feel better everyone.

Glad you got some work Zhiv!

Sorry about the job Illum.

Had a wicked headache yesterday. I tried to come on here and couldn't do it. Laid down and fell asleep on the couch

but

I'm having a good day today. Going to get off here and drive down to my new house and measure windows and stuff for blinds and walk the dogs.

Probably check in tonight and see if anyone's around.

Thanks Scout!!

As for my current mood, I feel quite accomplished because I have 2 loads of laundry going, the animals taken care of and my race-training finished before I head off to work.

Have been cleaning and doing domestic chores all day and am exhausted!! Gonna sit down in a min then re-heat some food from last night and then collapse in the sofa for the night!

My Great Dane was officially traumatized and terrorized by the tape measure. And yet, she insisted on following me from room to room while I measured the windows so it was her own fault that the giant, yellow, bendy snake that zips loudly back into its shell snapped her in the nose ...

i'm getting excited. One week today and I'll be sleeping in my new, pre-owned, low-rent home in one of the most beautiful parks in the world. I'm looking forward to having windows and natural light and more space and the peacefulness of it there.

I've been robbed, had a drunk man try to break into my basement bachelor suite and my dog attacked by a stray in the year and half that I've lived in this community. In the national park, I'll have to watch for wildlife but it will be amazing!