Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Feeling accomplished because I got my "to-do list" completed and am ready to go to work tomorrow!!!

Thanks illum, you're always reminding me of the to-do list. I do have to make those too, because that's the only way to truly get things done for me. Because you get to cross things off.

As for me, I'm in a great mood. Have a whole list of fun things to do today!

Nervous- new job Monday.

Appreciated- 25 of my co-workers had a surprise supper party for me last night at the school.

Excited- new adventure beginning. We had a blizzard last night and half of today so the roads are wacked but i can drive realllllllllllllllly slow tomorrow.

Thrilled- that my pets will get a big house to romp around in and living in a national park

Weepy- having to say good-bye to some special students and co-workers. I didn't really say good-bye to two special ones. I just ducked out the back door a few minutes early to avoid it and started to cry walking to the parking lot and all the way home. I hate good-byes ... rather have a see you later departure.

Relieved- our prof is so swamped she gave the whole class an extra week to finish the paper i've been trying to crunch in this week amidst moving and all.

In Pain- my tooth is still killing me and now the whole right side of my mouth is sort of like having live electrical wires in my head.

Exhausted- because of all of the above

I can't get the pictures out of my head from the news .....last night and the latest this morning...and here we are going on with our lives, making lists of food to get at the shops, moaning about cleaning our houses, and the people with no homes and looking for their love ones, standing on their roofs waiting for someone to rescue them....NO WORDS........NO WORDS......ARE ENOUGH......

I can't get the picture out of my head, seeing the news last night and even more this morning, and here we are going on with our lives, thinking about food need to get at the shops, moaning about cleaning our house, while people have no homes looking for love ones, people standing on roofs waiting to be rescued....NO WORD....NO WORD......ARE ENOUGH...

Feeling better after a good night's sleep,some soul searching and prayer while I was doing my race training.  As for my man trouble, I've decided to ditch him because (as the saying goes) "no man is ever worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry".

Feeling better after a good night's sleep,some soul searching and prayer while I was doing my race training.  As for my man trouble, I've decided to ditch him because (as the saying goes) "no man is ever worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry".

Well put Illum - if he is not making you smile he is not worth it

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70'] Feeling better after a good night's sleep,some soul searching and prayer while I was doing my race training.  As for my man trouble, I've decided to ditch him because (as the saying goes) "no man is ever worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry".

Well put Illum - if he is not making you smile he is not worth it

Yep and there's more to life than finding "the one".

...always too many things to do mood....eyes.gif