mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be very careful what I wish for...Friday I said I hoped it would ran sometime over the weekend, so as make me do cleaning of house...which I have not for a couple of weeks...Open curtain Mmmmmmmmmmm it's wet out side...so with that I will start with clean up, But please a little sun shine this afternoon so I can go for walk by beach and coffee outside...Think I'm pushing it with my order of weather...SORRY EVERYONE....laugh.gif

OK yes it's sad, but I feel I can sleep tonight, happy I have cleaned the place...top to toe... place smells of polish. Didn't manage walk on the beach or the coffee out side.....But I have Anjana's picture and coffee mug by my side.laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

• Subscriber

Ohhh I love Anjana's pic!!!

I've had a good weekend... been busy with writing but also have met my friends and my dad and have had a nice and relaxing time too.

I'm feeling very very odd - going back to work tomorrow after six months break!!!!eyes.gifohwell.gif

Hope everyone has had a good weekendsmile.gif

• Subscriber

I am in a good mood. I have had a good few days doing my swimming training - although aching now lol!!

But it has left me feeling great!!!