mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

I'm zonked.

My brain is on overload but the move went well, the blizzard didn't keep me stuck in La Ronge. I drove 60-70 km/hour on the rabbit trail of snow south and it's gorgeous here. There's sooooooooooooooo much snow but it has warmed up significantly and my new co-workers seem very nice and my new job is going to be super challenging and has some cool benefits (training in Banff next month).

All said, I nearly threw up, passed out and started bawling at one point today being introduced in front of a group of new co-workers. Think it was a mild anxiety attack. The WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!!!!!!

moment hit. This is such a grown up job. It's for real if you know what i mean.

I miss the kidlets back at the school but I think I made the right choice moving here.

Now to get caught up on university course work too.

And too much money going out ...

I might throw up, pass out and start bawling again right now so I'm going to stop and go make more tea.

:)

I am glad to hear that you got their safetly Scout and that your co-workers seem good.

And I am sure that you have made a great career choice! happy.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

so glad to hear lawoman and illum are both in Wellvillewink.gif

and hang in scout, you will be fine.
spring has come to our land!! so i feel happyhappy.gif
love lost some paper he needs to get payed for the days he wasnt working (sort of compensation for unemployement) and if he don find it back he wont get payed for those couple of days... and ofcourse he's blaming me for throwing it away. (and since this whole place is upsidedown at the moment, it wont be easy to find it back) so not so happy bout thateyes.gif

edit: after looking for these forms for more than 4 hours, he finally found them.... where he left them..... on top of his writing/computer-desk..... (really hard not to laugh in his facerolleyes.gifyay.gifgrin.gif)

feeling abit sad at the mo,as it,s coming up to the anniversary date of my mums funeral,3 years on the 20th,so i,ve been thinking about her alot at the mo and wish she was still here.x

i,m not to bad thanks try i try not to think about it to much as i still get upset when i do.she went out with some friends one saturday morning and fell and broke her hip,she was quie frail anyway they wanted to operate but didn,t think she was strong enough to take the op.so they made her as comfortable as poss,but then she just went down hill and died 3 days later.

Caz63-I'm so sorry for your loss ((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I'm feeling feisty and strong as a result of fighting off those negative vibes and fatigue which held me down when I was sick because as George Carlin says" it's bullsh*t and it's bad for ya LOL!!"

• Subscriber

{{{{hugs}}}} Caz - and you know that if ever you want to talk there are lots of us here to listen xxx

Archived