mood thread again!!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Yay Barbara!!  Cold is no fun.....  glad you are warm again!  

Tired yesterday, more rested today with a LONG to do list.........  should be up and at it...  but just finishing my coffee first.wink.gif
  • Subscriber

My current mood is "Rockin" because my home-made Irish Soda bread turned out perfect,  my race-training done, had a good day at work and listened to some tunes from U2!!!

Can you send me a slice illum??  i meant to make some yesterday along with a cheese / guinness soup...  but didn't get ANYTHING done yesterday.  happy.gif oh well, another day!

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

illumination70'] My current mood is "Rockin" because my home-made Irish Soda bread turned out perfect,  my race-training done, had a good day at work and listened to some tunes from U2!!!

Can you send me a slice illum??  i meant to make some yesterday along with a cheese / guinness soup...  but didn't get ANYTHING done yesterday.  happy.gif oh well, another day!  Sure here ya go (I-70 hands over a slice)!!

As for my current mood, I'm in a busy one because I have half of my to-do list finished and will be off to work!!!

I sit here with U2 DVD on 360 at the rose bowl...Stuck in a moment you ca't get out of ! Listen to the words.......OMG would like to be any place than this at the moment.....It's just a moment...It's just a moment...It's just a moment...

• Subscriber

Annoyed because I think I got bitten by a spider on my finger so I have discomfort , but on the other note im in a happy mood cause I've had beer and liquors :o) Cooked something for my brother and his family , took my old lady friend to pay some bills , ''she cant drive , she broke her wrist , so we've been cooking for her etc , so im happy , also been doing hall cleaning for our own private kingdom hall and been going witnessing so im pretty cotent , and tomorrow got a meeting in the morning which I just finished the prestudy for , so all thats missing is someone to hold my hand :o/ Guess that will come just have to wait , could show up at anytime, and looking forward to doing more witnessing this week too :o)

• Subscriber

loving-mood. cause love and me had some 'us'-time in bedroom this morning. kids downstairs doin homework, watching tv and occupying dogs, while we had our coffee in bed, watch some music-clips and stayed there till after noon. then i made him a big mushroom-paprika omelet and he left for night-shift. missing him already.