{{{hugs}}} Janette, sorry that you are feeling so bad and hurting too. xxx

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Sorry to bring it up . . . too painful to discuss 
frown.gif

Hugs are good though, need them!

{{{hugs}}} Janette, sorry that you are feeling so bad and hurting too. xxx

Thanks  :)

I had a sickly fun time vacuuming tonight. I got a new vacuum and its works very well.

My social life has picked up here in the town of 30 people. I've been skiing with co-workers, out for St. Patrick's Day homemade Guiness chocolate cake and now off for drinks at the local lodge with some.

Not sure when I'm going to get my school work done. Power Sunday I guess!

Take care all of you!!

• Subscriber

dogs are lying on the floor in a ray of sunlight. oldest kids still in bed. love in bed after night-shift (or graveyard-shift, like i heard it called in american movies) youngest is solving these 'picture-puzzles' on puter.

i need to do some laundry, prepare meal and tonight we're gonna go to my moms where i have to color her hair. and we were promised pancakes!!
after all the problems with her shoulders, she's now having a very bad infection on her wrist and needs operation after 6 weeks of wearing a cast. this is to make sure she keeps it still. its causing her problems since last december, but she kept on goin, while it got worse, and now the wrist and thumb or so painful, swollen and red. probably caused by putting too much force on it, to spare her shoulders.
i'm just a little worried by all this. hope it ends well. also been thinking a lot bout this friend who has problems at home, hope she's well.
  • Subscriber

dogs are lying on the floor in a ray of sunlight. oldest kids still in bed. love in bed after night-shift (or graveyard-shift, like i heard it called in american movies) youngest is solving these 'picture-puzzles' on puter.
i need to do some laundry, prepare meal and tonight we're gonna go to my moms where i have to color her hair. and we were promised pancakes!!
after all the problems with her shoulders, she's now having a very bad infection on her wrist and needs operation after 6 weeks of wearing a cast. this is to make sure she keeps it still. its causing her problems since last december, but she kept on goin, while it got worse, and now the wrist and thumb or so painful, swollen and red. probably caused by putting too much force on it, to spare her shoulders.
i'm just a little worried by all this. hope it ends well. also been thinking a lot bout this friend who has problems at home, hope she's well.

Barbara, hope your mom is OK and the operation helps.

• Subscriber

Doing a little better today . . . I think I've cried it all out, for now anyway, and looking for ways to keep busy so as not to dwell on the negative (easier to say than to do!) . . . . thanks to everyone for sending prayers and hugs!!!!!!

• Subscriber

Hope your mom will feel better soon, Barbara!!! It's so hard when those closest to us are in pain and we cannot do much to help them. I'm sure your visit will help to cheer her!!!

Archived