mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Feeling so angry with the builders around here. It is a huge long ongoing story. But the one at the moment is that the final part of the estate is being built - and then all will be over - 4yrs, a long time to live ina building site, but we knew that when we bought. But the builders have put some of the building equipment by the fence which is more or less in front of our front gate! - at first we thought it was better than the mountain of dirt we had for weeks. But last night we saw two men attempting to break in and steal the stuff. So I went to tell the woman at the site office today and said we don't like it being dumped outside our house and don't like the fact that people like that are hanging outside our house underneath my daughter's window! So she told me that it was a building site and what did we expect? - So I told her I expected to feel safe in my house and not have theives underneath my daughter's bedroom window!!!! She was so rude to me, and has wound me up so much so that I walked out of the place.

• Subscriber

I remember you mentioning about the buildings across the road , shame , just be patient this time will pass ((hugs))

Im in a annoyed mood because people forget that a person who is not practising Christian changes when they become a practising Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that I had a good sleep...............and will shortly go back to bed lol as its 3;15am here :o)

• Subscriber

auwch thats not good, zhiv. and i cant see why this woman had to get rude, instead of working out another way/place to collect the material. like we say: its the opportunity that makes the thieve. for theirs and yours safety, they should be interested in your warnings. 

as for us: we have the curtain and light-thing figured out just fine. we found exactly what we wanted firzst shop we went to! so i'm pleasedhappy.gif

This should sum it up:

I warned you not to go on

cherishing your broken heart

So put that last drink down and

find a better place to start

I want to win your heart

I want to win your heart

Starsailor ~ All the Plans

Archived