mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

had to google string-cheese, never heard it before. 

spring is here to stay! another sunny day with blue sky. want to do some painting outside today. maybe even catch a little tan??

I'm feeling sly & smug.  MCR has their own board now but I didn't join it.  They have a lot of users too.  Not in the mood for anything new or unchartered waters.  I would probably meet trolls over there & lose interest in the band because of it (like what happened at nin.com).  .  I'll just stay a lurker at MCR.  The band's management  must've seen my avatar posting over here & at that author's website.  I'm fine where I am right now. 

Happy Tuesday.

• Subscriber

Was in a good mood - until I just read the most racist, biggoted and unreasearched and immature and inanely ignorant newspaper article that has possbily ever been written. Seriously it has peed me off so much - i am seething

• Subscriber

Was in a good mood - until I just read the most racist, biggoted and unreasearched and immature and inanely ignorant newspaper article that has possbily ever been written. Seriously it has peed me off so much - i am seething

what was it about, zhiv? curious cause it really seemed to have bothered you.

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Was in a good mood - until I just read the most racist, biggoted and unreasearched and immature and inanely ignorant newspaper article that has possbily ever been written. Seriously it has peed me off so much - i am seething

what was it about, zhiv? curious cause it really seemed to have bothered you.

This is the link to the article - and I have to say that I am embarassed to admit to being from the same country as this man! (yes it has really bothered me that people can be so ignorant!)

http://www.dailymail.co.u...lence.html#ixzz1HLAMM3RP

Archived