mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

mmmm, i see what you mean. the japanese camps, still not forgotten. so does this mean if lets say, germany gets hit by a flood, earthquake, we should not care too much. cause, hey: remember WWI &II and what they did in the camps?!

crazy.eyes.gif
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

mmmm, i see what you mean. the japanese camps, still not forgotten. so does this mean if lets say, germany gets hit by a flood, earthquake, we should not care too much. cause, hey: remember WWI &II and what they did in the camps?!
crazy.eyes.gif
That is exactly what he is implying as well as callling all the Japanese militantly racist! and then saying we have no right to greive and shed a tear over what we have seen and pay respects to the dead - as he thinks that is distasteful! And also parts of the article are wrong too - about the silence at the the start of sports matches to remember those in christchurch - well I watched the rugby that weekend and every match before it started the teams payed their repsects!

Ok - I am going to shut up now before I get wound up again and find this man and slap him!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

• Subscriber

sounds like he NEEDS to be slapped!!

Form an orderly queue!!! Sorry for ranting so much in her about this article - but this really got under my skin.

• Subscriber

Feeling a tiny bit more optimistic and hopeful! Really working on being positive, but allowing tears when needed, lol!
Glad to hear that - and huge hugs coming across the pond for you {{{{hugs}}} xxx
  • Subscriber

Haven't been in much the last week or so....  so much to catch up on...  wanted to reply to everyone individually  bored.gif but me thinks there has been tooo much going on!  So ((( HUGS))) to all, and best wishes to each in their own challenges...

Glad we have this space to reach out to each other.

We are having a bit of sunshine today, and I wish I could share it with any one who is in need of some!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nikki1120']sounds like he NEEDS to be slapped!!

Form an orderly queue!!! Sorry for ranting so much in her about this article - but this really got under my skin.

lol! exactly what i wanted to say, nikki. maybe we should write numbers on the wrists to make this slap-the-nutter thing go smoothly, zhiv?wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

nikki1120']sounds like he NEEDS to be slapped!!

lol! exactly what i wanted to say, nikki. maybe we should write numbers on the wrists to make this slap-the-nutter thing go smoothly, zhiv?wink.gif

That could be a good idea - and i think from the readers' comments under the article that there could be quite a few people wanting to slap him!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']

lol! exactly what i wanted to say, nikki. maybe we should write numbers on the wrists to make this slap-the-nutter thing go smoothly, zhiv?
wink.gif

That could be a good idea - and i think from the readers' comments under the article that there could be quite a few people wanting to slap him!

Count me in because it's these self-righteous types who really rub me the wrong way because Heaven forbid if any natural disaster strikes their area and they need help.

Archived