mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see my best friend tomorrow!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif  He is over from America and coming tomorrow for the night - but I may lock all the doors and throw away the key so he can stay longer! I can't wait! But it is sad too as after that - he won't be back for Christmas as he normally is and I don't know when I am going to be able to afford to get to the US to see him. And I miss him so much frown.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Im in a relieved mood as i've been and seen daughter and her boyfriend , dropped off some money as they havn't been eating properlyfrown.gif This is why kid's should never leave home...................

Kid's are so lovely , but is it wise to have babies with all the stress they bring when they come into the world..................ohwell.gif

I need a beer

• Subscriber

[quote name='agt wrote:

maggie18patchwork']I'm in a very excited mood, soon be catching the train to the O2 to see Elbow!!!

pffft, show off!!!!Yep agreed - show off lol! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif but have an amazing time Maggie as I am sure you will!

• Subscriber

We have Eddie Vedder in town , would like to go see him but show is sold out , could only win tickets' via radio , but that would actually cheer' me up since I ''really feel the way I feel'' , but you wouldnt know that...........................cause im complex

I'm in a very excited mood, soon be catching the train to the O2 to see Elbow!!!
Have a good time tonight and tell us all about it tomorrow. Was thinking of getting new cd.....

at the weekend.

Going to see U2 tomorrow !!!!!!!!! So excited I think I will not be able to sleep tonight ! But I want to be fresh tomorrow !!!!!! Ohhhhhhh........I need doctor Zhivvy, bring me dr Zhivyyyyyy !!!!!!!

Going to see U2 tomorrow !!!!!!!!! So excited I think I will not be able to sleep tonight ! But I want to be fresh tomorrow !!!!!! Ohhhhhhh........I need doctor Zhivvy, bring me dr Zhivyyyyyy !!!!!!!

Right on, Have a great time and say "Hello" Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry for me!!!

Archived