Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I am so jealous Zhivvy! Enjoy and give us all a review!!!!
Don't worry I will. May not be tomorrow though as I am going straight from there to my friends house for an evening of cocktails and girly chats! May find it difficult to type after a few glasses lol! happy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2']I am so jealous Zhivvy! Enjoy and give us all a review!!!!

Don't worry I will. May not be tomorrow though as I am going straight from there to my friends house for an evening of cocktails and girly chats! May find it difficult to type after a few glasses lol! happy.gifhappy.gif

Sounds like a great night, have fun!  Not sure when the movie is opening in Canada and I live in the sticks, so it will most likely be in the bigger cities.  Might watch online.

grin.gif

Oh nice one zhivvy!

Im in a lovely mood :o), but annoyed , bc my pc is really slow at the moment :o(

Sorry to hear your PC is acting slow 123Love.

My mood is FANTASTIC today, which is so nice! A combo of 61 sleeps til U2, the sun is finally shining and a visit from a male friend last night ;)

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2']I am so jealous Zhivvy! Enjoy and give us all a review!!!!

Don't worry I will. May not be tomorrow though as I am going straight from there to my friends house for an evening of cocktails and girly chats! May find it difficult to type after a few glasses lol!
happy.gifhappy.gif

Sounds like a great night, have fun!  Not sure when the movie is opening in Canada and I live in the sticks, so it will most likely be in the bigger cities.  Might watch online.

grin.gif

It is not on in my town either so I am having to go down to Birmingham to see it. But not too bad because it is sort of the way to my friends. I can drive to another town where the trainstation parking is free and the train to Birmingham is only 15 mins and then when i get back she is only a 30 min drive away instead of an hour from my house

Have an awesome time! You will be in a great mood!!!!

I will try and download it or watch it online.

Sorry to hear your PC is acting slow 123Love.

My mood is FANTASTIC today, which is so nice! A combo of 61 sleeps til U2, the sun is finally shining and a visit from a male friend last night ;)

woo visit from a male friendtongue.gifwink.gif Just finished my shopping , boy there are some dodgy looking people around , you'd think they'd grow brains.................anyway pc is running good now it has warmed uphappy.gif

Im about to have a beer now , cause im stressed with daughter and need to relax.........................

[quote name='123love wrote:

PattiU2']Sorry to hear your PC is acting slow 123Love.

My mood is FANTASTIC today, which is so nice! A combo of 61 sleeps til U2, the sun is finally shining and a visit from a male friend last night
;)

woo visit from a male friendtongue.gifwink.gif Just finished my shopping , boy there are some dodgy looking people around , you'd think they'd grow brains.................anyway pc is running good now it has warmed uphappy.gif

Im about to have a beer now , cause im stressed with daughter and need to relax.........................

Yes, it was a very good visitwink.gif  I agree, there are dodgy looking people everywhere, even in my small town.  I have to go into the city tomorrow so its going to be dodgy people day for sure!  

Enjoy your beer!!!  I hope your daughter does not stress you out too much.  How old is she?   My niece lives with me, she is 16, and oh boy, teenagers!!!!!