Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Good stuff illum :o) You put me to shame , I must excersise too....................

Im in a good saturday mood, but really hungry , feel like eating a bbq sausage................

sick of my pc booting me off the net :o/

123Love-Aw anyone can exercise the trick is to finding the time to do it nowadays LOL!!

As for my current mood, I just rolled out of bed after sleeping for 11 hours which doesn't surprise me because I learned during my eating disorder recovery  (many years ago)the human body will always win where  taking care of itself is concerned.

Feel like sweet love over the radio then sleepy sweet dreams....................

Take care everyone..............:o)

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

barbara1']omg, nobody in since 3oclock? i'm in a happy-mood!! we are celebrating 21 anniversary of first date
wink.gif
and as a surprise my love is home,this weekend! and so am i!! big fun, big party! cheers girls 
banana.gifbanana.gif

Congratulations Barbara, have a great party, lots of rest and no work!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

well.... we'll have to work, maggie. cause on monday we have new ceiling. and new floors on tuesday (i hope!!) so we have to empty livingroom. all the furniture goes to kitchen, except the one big closet. but today, we had a few hours to relax. much needed! thanx for congratshappy.gif

banana.gifCongratulations Barbara and your man...

Both of you have some fun...rest..and play time...wink.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

First mood: grumpy

As you all know, since I continually go on about it, my unit is closing, and we will all be going to work in various places and since we have been together for a long time we arranged a closing down drinking session. However being the NHS the date keeps changing. Yesterday should have been the closure date so last night we all went out for a drink that is why I woke up this morning in a very sorry state!!!!

This is the second closing down drink we have all had, there will probably be several others before it actually happens!

second mood: happy

The postie arrived with a U2 DVD and I have the house to myself!

Present mood: relaxed, headache gone, watched DVD x2

omg, nobody in since 3oclock? i'm in a happy-mood!! we are celebrating 21 anniversary of first datewink.gif
and as a surprise my love is home,this weekend! and so am i!! big fun, big party! cheers girls banana.gifbanana.gif 
Hi Barbara!  Congrats on your 21 anniversary of your first date, that is so romantic!  Hope you guys had a great weekend!!

So sorry to hear about your daughter being bullied.  Kids have always been cruel, but seem more so these days.  Its very sad.  Glad she read Bono's words and it made her feel better.

I was horribly bullied in school and I even stopped going for a while when I was 12 and 13.  I refused to go and just couldn't handle it anymore.  The school never even called to see why I wasn't going.

My 16 year old niece came to live with me at the end of August.  Her crazy mother (long story) basically abandoned her and she had no place else to go, so she came to me. Girls and a boy who had been her friends since playschool suddenly turned on her, being just awful to her.  They thought it was so funny what her mom did to her and have been terrrible towards her this whole school year.  She has one year left after this and is seriously thinking about going to another school in another town.  And to top it all off, she is running in a pageant and all these horrible girls are running too and the bullying, etc. continues.  I have talked to the parents and the school, but these kids are all well-off and their families are popular in town (small town) so they think their kids are perfect and their crap doesn`t stink.

Your daughter seems like a wonderful girl and I know she will overcome all this.  Hugs to you both!

so sorry to hear that patti. how can they be so cruel to her when she just had this bad time with her mom?? so-called friends. i know all bout it. 2 off the girls in lena's class who are making fun of her looks, hair, ... were best friends with her once. then the class got rearranged, new girls joined their group, some left. and seems most of them just wanna suck up to the popular girls. and they wanna prove how cool they are by being mean to lena. i went to school, and they seemed helpful at first, but now i'm not so sure. they had a talk with some girls and now consider their job done. but they don seem to do followups, to make sure it got better. now lena doesnt want me to contact them anymore. she says it will never change or resolve a thing.

good thing she sees her friends from other classes during breaks.

Barbara1-Congratulations on your anniversary & I'm so sorry your daughter is being bullied.  I really don't understand why people bully each other because no one wins in the end.  I should know since I was bullied in school because it was rich kids against the working-class kids (I was a working class kid).

((HUGS))

thanx, illum. hug back to you. sorry to hear you 've been to something similar. why don they just try to be kind?? stupidest of all, they do work together as a class to raise money for the 3world-countries. the poor and sick (malaria, leprosy) with an easter-action. they don see how hypocritical that is?? cause they treat their fellow students like that, like lepers??