mood thread again!!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, does not matter where you are in the world, its happening, unfortunately.

Yep and as long as their (bullies) parents got money, they will always get off easy.

As for my current mood, I'm feeling accomplished because my "to-do list" is almost completed and have my reservations for the train to the Seattle show finished.

• Subscriber

So, so true Illumination. Money talks.

Yeah, not much longer til Seattle!!! I bet you are excited!!! I was planning on going, but my niece has the pageant and our lives will be insane until mid-June. I feel a bit guilty going to Edmonton for a few days as she has practises, etc., but hopefully she will have her driver`s license by then and can drive herself. I feel like a bad auntie.

So, so true Illumination. Money talks.

Yeah, not much longer til Seattle!!! I bet you are excited!!! I was planning on going, but my niece has the pageant and our lives will be insane until mid-June. I feel a bit guilty going to Edmonton for a few days as she has practises, etc., but hopefully she will have her driver`s license by then and can drive herself. I feel like a bad auntie.

Don't feel bad because life is too short for regrets and you deserve some "me time" ((HUGS))!!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

PattiU2']So, so true Illumination. Money talks.

Don't feel bad because life is too short for regrets and you deserve some "me time" ((HUGS))!!

Aw thanks!!!! I do deserve some ``me time`` for sure.  Always doing for others.  If I don`t get a break soon I will break, lol. eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

• Subscriber

Im in a good mood a little tired , I bet the guys are feeling tired after the show , right now im having a vodka and lemonade drink and listening to the radio :o)

• Subscriber

Not the best of moods! And tis HIS fault! he is so annoying at times! i really want to throw things at him! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif