Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

surely you're not talking bout mr zhivvy, are you?? is it the rabbit? the rreal zhivvy? the neighbour? postman? who????
No I am talking about Mr grumpy arse Zhivvy! - the one i want to kill at the moment, who is sulking at me because i am not some kind of mind-reader! - good job he isn't one as if he read my mind right now he would be very surprised!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']surely you're not talking bout mr zhivvy, are you?? is it the rabbit? the rreal zhivvy? the neighbour? postman? who????

No I am talking about Mr grumpy arse Zhivvy! - the one i want to kill at the moment, who is sulking at me because i am not some kind of mind-reader! - good job he isn't one as if he read my mind right now he would be very surprised!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

lol! love the way you express things! you're too funny even when you're mad (just hope you never get that mad at meeek.gif)

come on! kiss and make up. or i will have to punish you both next weekdevil.gifdevil.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']surely you're not talking bout mr zhivvy, are you?? is it the rabbit? the rreal zhivvy? the neighbour? postman? who????

No I am talking about Mr grumpy arse Zhivvy! - the one i want to kill at the moment, who is sulking at me because i am not some kind of mind-reader! - good job he isn't one as if he read my mind right now he would be very surprised!
mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

lol! love the way you express things! you're too funny even when you're mad (just hope you never get that mad at meeek.gif)

come on! kiss and make up. or i will have to punish you both next weekdevil.gifdevil.gif

I save this type of anger for him - only he can make me this angry that i want to hit him! (I won't though) mad.gifmad.gif

And not kissing him tonight with the words that came out of his mouth! tongue.gif  He is in bed - so i am making sure that my feet are so cold when i go to bed and then stick them on him!- - will serve him right! He is at is parents tomorrow night so maybe by the time he comes back home on wednesday i may be in a better mood with him!

i would suggest to take some cold-packs to bed with you,hold them to his back!devil.gif but i wont!! cause you guys have to be friends again! 

i would suggest to take some cold-packs to bed with you,hold them to his back!devil.gif but i wont!! cause you guys have to be friends again! 
I like your idea - i may just do that! devil.gifdevil.gif

and do i really have to be his friend again? boo hiss! tongue.gif

I'm feeling kind of bummed because a friend of mine lost her baby kitten and another friend of mine is observing the anniversary of her younger brother's death.

sorry to hear that, illum.

@zhiv: hope the coldpack-idea (lol, and i don mean coldplay) didnt end in fight? manslaughter??eek.gif

my mom having surgery today. on her right wrist/thumb. she was a bit nervous. hope all goes well. its a pitty the surgery will take place on the other campus of our hospital. so i wont be able to visit her during my break. but will try to call her in the afternoon, and def. calling her when i get home.

oh ((hugs)) illum , hope everything goes smoothly barb :o)

Im in a tired sleepy mode even though I have just slept three hours lol but my mood is frustrated lol

Barbara1-I hope everything goes well with your mom's procedure.

As for my current mood-I'm feeling better after a good night's sleep and some coffee.

That is some sad news Illumination, glad you are feeling better. Zhivvy, did you take Barbara's advice and bring cold packs to bed????? LOL Barbara, I hope your mom's surgery goes well!

I am good, tired because of all this grey, rainy weather. Yesterday was the coldest April 4th on record in these parts, blah. Another very busy day here. Enjoying some coffee and playing a bit on the computer before the madness starts!!!!

Have a good day everyone!!!!