mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

My current mood is happy, lovely weather, day off, house to my self, music blaring and nobody to tell me to turn it down.. going for a cycle, and feel like buying a new dress,

mind you my mood will soon change if I do atempt to buy a dress and I find nothing to fit !!!! so best not do that.

Sounds a lovely day Maggie

I am sure that you will find a gorgeous dress to fit happy.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

couldnt stop papering walls last night. i continued till after 1am (way after my love went to bed) then had to clean up and tidy the living-room again. in bed by 3. award: cold-sore on my upperlip when i woke up round 10 this morning.

but happy cause only have to finish the walls with small pieces of paper round doors and window!!
if all goes well i can start painting sunday afternoon.
also got phonecall from my boss, to work lateshift on monday (sick colleague) told her okay, but then i need an early-shift on tuesday or wednesday, cause need to get sorted and packed for trip to uk (!yipie!) and not gonna work 3 late-shifts in a row before leaving on thursday. she arranged for another colleague to work my late-shift on thursday, yes!thumbsup.gif
couldnt stop papering walls last night. i continued till after 1am (way after my love went to bed) then had to clean up and tidy the living-room again. in bed by 3. award: cold-sore on my upperlip when i woke up round 10 this morning.
but happy cause only have to finish the walls with small pieces of paper round doors and window!!
also got phonecall from my boss, to work lateshift on monday (sick colleague) told her okay, but then i need an early-shift on tuesday or wednesday, cause need to get sorted and packed for trip to uk (!yipie!) and not gonna work 3 late-shifts in a row before leaving on thursday. she arranged for another colleague to work my late-shift on thursday, yes!thumbsup.gif
Busy lady!!! You have been working so hard on your house....Me thinks you are in need of a rest....
  • Subscriber

Sounds like you need a long rest ......
  • Subscriber

don worry ladies, i'll be in uk, zhivs house in less than a week! will have time to rest, relax and have a good time with friends for a whole week!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

don worry ladies, i'll be in uk, zhivs house in less than a week! will have time to rest, relax and have a good time with friends for a whole week!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

That`s right!  Have a wonderful time!!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived