Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I feel awesome, but then again I usually do...

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That sounds great Illumination, Sleep in for the Cure, thanks for letting me know. Way to go Scout and Zhivvy on your accomplishments!!!!!! I am tired too Anj, but not from gardening, lol. Just a super busy week.

Relaxing! I have finished all of my semester work. I leave for a week of training tomorrow in a resort mountain town. Going to be as close to a holiday as I've ever had. Today, I'm doing nothing but catching up on chores and resting.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Enjoy your training! happy.gif

That sounds like fun Illumination, I bet lots of people took samples, lol. Years ago, my boss would have to watch his 3 kids on Saturdays as his wife worked. He always took the kids to Costco for a day of sampling food so he wouldn`t have to cook or give them snacks, lol. He was cheap too!

That sounds like fun Illumination, I bet lots of people took samples, lol. Years ago, my boss would have to watch his 3 kids on Saturdays as his wife worked. He always took the kids to Costco for a day of sampling food so he wouldn`t have to cook or give them snacks, lol. He was cheap too!

Oh yeah it was, but it was a lot of work and tons of people showed up .  I also hear ya about Costco because whenever money was tight during my college years (after buying books) we would go there for lunch LOL.

I bet people flocked for pancakes and maple syrup, yum! I used to do that too when I was really poor, get all the samples I could. Would even have Ziploc bags in my purse, lol. Not to mention ketchups, salt, pepper, sugar, etc.

I bet people flocked for pancakes and maple syrup, yum! I used to do that too when I was really poor, get all the samples I could. Would even have Ziploc bags in my purse, lol. Not to mention ketchups, salt, pepper, sugar, etc.

I hear ya because after college I stocked up on those little ketchups, salt, pepper and sugar packets while living on pancakes, pasta, tuna, peanut butter and ramen.

Another beautiful day here, blue skies and sunshine yeyhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif