Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Sounds a lovely day Kert - especially with puppy too!

I am in an awful mood - and i wish I knew why. Well i know some details but not going into them here as is all trivial etc...

But all i have felt like doing today is cry - for no reason. Does anyone else just gets those days where you feel sad and can't understand it? I know things have been a bit crappy recently but nothing to make me feel this bad.

I am hoping that once i have gone to bed tonight and had a sleep I will wake up and all will be a lot brighter.

Aww Zhivvy, BIG HUGS to you girl!!!  Yes, we all get those days, its called hormones!!!!!  Some days I am like that and its so frustrating!   Hope you feel better!!!!  Sometimes a sleep does wonders for us.  And I was just thinking, it also could be that your swim event is over and sometimes when we have a big thing like that in our lives and its over we feel a bit crappy afterwards.

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy']Sounds a lovely day Kert - especially with puppy too!

I am in an awful mood - and i wish I knew why. Well i know some details but not going into them here as is all trivial etc...

But all i have felt like doing today is cry - for no reason. Does anyone else just gets those days where you feel sad and can't understand it? I know things have been a bit crappy recently but nothing to make me feel this bad.

I am hoping that once i have gone to bed tonight and had a sleep I will wake up and all will be a lot brighter.

Aww Zhivvy, BIG HUGS to you girl!!!  Yes, we all get those days, its called hormones!!!!!  Some days I am like that and its so frustrating!   Hope you feel better!!!!  Sometimes a sleep does wonders for us.  And I was just thinking, it also could be that your swim event is over and sometimes when we have a big thing like that in our lives and its over we feel a bit crappy afterwards.

You know you could be right! - after the adrenaline etc..

And i am very hormonal at times - i just hate feeling like this. And I am so mean to John too - he is doing the garden etc... and loads of jobs in the house so I am horrible to him and tell him evil things! - not going to say because then you will all know how nasty i can be :)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy']Sounds a lovely day Kert - especially with puppy too!

You know you could be right! - after the adrenaline etc..

And i am very hormonal at times - i just hate feeling like this. And I am so mean to John too - he is doing the garden etc... and loads of jobs in the house so I am horrible to him and tell him evil things! - not going to say because then you will all know how nasty i can be :)

Hormones are the worst!!!  I am pre-menopausal or whatever the hell they call it and sometimes, watch out!!!!!!  I hate being like that too!  I yelled at one of the boys I look after the other day, which I NEVER do and I felt just awful.  I apologized and gave him a big hug and he said its ok Patti my mommy does that too sometimes.

Jennifer comes home this evening and she will be in a bad attitude as she always is after spending time with her witch of a mother. Actually, the witch does not deserve to be called a mother!!!!!!  mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Oh dear, I know those crappy days... when you just feel sad, lonely and want to cry. Then I start to analyse why and usually notice I really have no reason to feel that bad - I guess the hormons are one excuse!!! 

And like Patti said, maybe you feel sad and "empty" because the swim event is over... (taking part to it was great btw!!!) and maybe you're also physically tired after it, tiredness makes me feels sometimes very low-spirited...

But the most important thing is to remember, that most likely it's just a moment this time will pass... (((HUGS))) ♥

Sorry to hear than Jennifer will be in a bad mood after her mother Patti, and I know what you mean - just because you gave birth to someone doesn't make you a mother! I am sure that you are more of a mother to her than her mother ever was.

And I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one who gets like this - I know that i need to say sorry to John very soon - i have bene awful, but i am still not giving him a hug!!! noty in a huggy mood! :)))) - and yes i am an evil wife

Thank you Zhiv, that is very kind of you!

That's right Kert! And like I told my good U2 friend last night "you gotta leave it behind". I was listening to that song the other day and it was like an ephiphany! That whole CD is just amazing, it got me though my worst period in my life. Lost my job, had to move, was accused of doing something horrible at work - all a week before Christmas. I was suicidal and that CD spoke to me, like Bono wrote it for me. I can't listen to Walk On without bursting into tears!

No Zhiv, you are not evil, just human!!!!

No Zhiv, you are not evil, just human!!!!

Tell that to my hubby who is now looking for 666 tattooed somewhere on me and little horns growing! happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2']No Zhiv, you are not evil, just human!!!!

Tell that to my hubby who is now looking for 666 tattooed somewhere on me and little horns growing! happy.gif

OMG that is so funny!!!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifMacPhisto horns???

I bought some horns for the last concert but didn't wear them.  There was a buy behind us in the GA line in Vancouver dressed like MacPhisto in a gold suit, it was awesome!  Sigma got a good pic of him!

No you're not the only one Zhiv - and I'm pretty sure you're not an evil wife!!! (or most of us are evils too.....) You might have your bad moments but I think too it's just human...

And I love ATYCLB too - I can imagine what you mean Patti -  it's amazing how strong influence music and certain songs might have to us!!!

Thanks guys - I am feeling better just talking to you all!!! Honestly who needs to pay to see people when we have each other!

Catch you later food and wine on its way!

and thanks girls xxx