mood thread again!!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
I am in writer's mode. Two major university assignments turned in, a grant application filed, working on a BIG grant application still ...

I am hopeful I suppose. Hopeful for good grades and positive results. If this big application I am working on is successful it will mean getting a dancer-in-residence for our school for 10 months next year. There is no where to take dance lessons in my community and the kids crave it!!!! I hope it works. It would be a big deal here.

Good for you!!! What a nice thing to do for the kids in your town!!! I really hope that you are successful in getting it and I'm certain that your grades will be good ones!!!
  • Subscriber

Oh poor you Janette, I hope you can get some rest and relaxtion soon, stress can be so draining physically and emotionally.  I wish I could book a Bono massage for you x

• Subscriber

Accomplished because I finished my "to-do list" which included me walking the dog because he turned into a bit of a pork chop as a result of the winter LOL.

LOL Illum!

I'm moody as hell right now, I'll have to shake this off before I clock in tomorrow..or its gonna be another fabulous day!!frown.gif

• Subscriber
Oh poor you Janette, I hope you can get some rest and relaxtion soon, stress can be so draining physically and emotionally.  I wish I could book a Bono massage for you x

A massage for me too, if you can fix it up Anj... please?smile.gif

Hope everyone is having a better day today!! ((((HUGS))))  for me, this winter has gone by with "Some days are better than others" -mood...