mood thread again!!!!

Thanks Dustbin, that was so nice of you to say!

Glad you are feeling better Zhivvy!!!!

I feel crappy today and kind of weepy, but that is PMS and being totally exhausted! Yesterday I was on the go all day, took mom to the hospital for an ultrasound, took her shopping, met my aunt and uncle for lunch, babysat, made dinner, took the boy I was babysitting to floorball, cleaned my friend's messy house for 2 hours, and looked after her new puppy while she went to work. I just need a day to relax and rest, but there always seems to be something!

Jennifer was in a good mood to begin with when she got home, but she has so much on her plate with school, work and the pageant that she is very bitchy. And of course she takes it out on me, lol.

Sorry you are not feeling so good....Me thinks you need to sit down, put your feet up a large bit of chocolate cake and some you timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.happy.gif
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sue! I am planning on having a nap, so that should help. I just ate a chocolate easter egg, lol.

.......IT'S NOT EASTER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='suee wrote:

PattiU2']Thanks Sue! I am planning on having a nap, so that should help. I just ate a chocolate easter egg, lol.

.......IT'S NOT EASTER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But the damn stores have had them out for a couple months now, lol.   And I can`t resist them!!!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

You can find easter eggs in the shops from day after Christmas....it's crazy....As yet not had any easter stuff...but been looking..wink.gif
Yes, its insane!!!!  I bought a few things the other day for the kids and me too, lol.  Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, then Easter are bad, way too much chocolate in the stores.

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

suee']You can find easter eggs in the shops from day after Christmas....it's crazy....As yet not had any easter stuff...but been looking..
wink.gif

Yes, its insane!!!!  I bought a few things the other day for the kids and me too, lol.  Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, then Easter are bad, way too much chocolate in the stores.

I hear ya I just gave in to my craving for Cadbury's cream eggs and it was worth it!!!

• Subscriber

Not been in this thread today!!! Hope you are all doing well!!!

My mood???? GREAT!clap.gifclap.gif

A live feed starting soon!

And tomorrow Barbara arrives to spend nearly a week here with her lovely family and cannot wait!!!!!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Not been in this thread today!!! Hope you are all doing well!!!

My mood???? GREAT!clap.gifclap.gif

A live feed starting soon!

And tomorrow Barbara arrives to spend nearly a week here with her lovely family and cannot wait!!!!!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Right on Zhivvy and Barbara have a great time!!!

As for my current mood, I'm feeling tired as a result of completing my "to-do list"!!!