Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Not been in this thread today!!! Hope you are all doing well!!!

My mood???? GREAT!clap.gifclap.gif

A live feed starting soon!

And tomorrow Barbara arrives to spend nearly a week here with her lovely family and cannot wait!!!!!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Have an amazing time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

IMPATIENT!!!!!! - she is not here yet!!! happy.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Geez Barbara, where the heck are you? Zhivvy is impatiently waiting!!! I am so excited for you ladies!!!!!

Right now I'm feeling disappointed because a couple of soaps I watch "All My Children" and "One Life To Live" are going to be canceled.

I hate when things like that happen illum , its always the good stuff that gets cancelled , taken of the shelf or so on................................

Im in a good mood but really tired , was nice to see family this morning , dont know when next we see them , hopefully one day I may go to canada and see them.Then went to visit my Dad this arvo as well and was nice to see him as well............................

Right now I'm simmering down after a very self-centered sibling and in-law dropped their kids off last night because I'm too busy to watch their kids.

Now I'm slowly cooling down...after getting VERY MAD with electric/ gas company as for the second month they have taken money out of my bank account, when they shouldn't! and promised last month it would not happen again...and have been on the phone, three times today... promised to phone me back and didn't....and .... and just the thought is making me mad again.....mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

So sorry Sue, that would really piss me off too!!!!! The utility companies really have us by the you-know-whats, think they can do whatever they want! I hope it gets straightened out.

Im in a great mood , had interesting dreams which had me rather aroused this morning but soon snapped out of it when I had to go to my Dads and help him work on something......................Right now im content lonely and longing for a nice beer , ''really'' I'd love to be on a island resort drinking fresh pineapple juice and vodka on a bananas lounge baking in mild mild sun , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh