Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Im in a great mood , had interesting dreams which had me rather aroused this morning but soon snapped out of it when I had to go to my Dads and help him work on something......................Right now im content lonely and longing for a nice beer , ''really'' I'd love to be on a island resort drinking fresh pineapple juice and vodka on a bananas lounge baking in mild mild sun , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sounds good to me!

Relieved with a side-order of anxious.  The relieved part because I did a huge event yesterday where I prepared samples of ice cream and hot dogs.  The anxious area is my work shift to be competed today and I'm due to receive my "sleep in for the cure" package because if it doesn't show up, I will have to call in to find out what happened.

Even I really didn't want tooooooooooo. I made myself do all the cleaning I needed .... well almost, do rest tomorrow, so I'm pleased with myself..... and tomorrow will treat myself with a coffee out and a walk by the beach...

Relieved with a side-order of anxious.  The relieved part because I did a huge event yesterday where I prepared samples of ice cream and hot dogs.  The anxious area is my work shift to be competed today and I'm due to receive my "sleep in for the cure" package because if it doesn't show up, I will have to call in to find out what happened.

Hope all goes well for you...Illumination..

So sorry Sue, that would really piss me off too!!!!! The utility companies really have us by the you-know-whats, think they can do whatever they want! I hope it gets straightened out.
That would be the Gonads then Patti :)

Personally at the moment I'm Bored!!!!!!

[quote name='Dustbin wrote:

PattiU2']So sorry Sue, that would really piss me off too!!!!! The utility companies really have us by the you-know-whats, think they can do whatever they want! I hope it gets straightened out.

That would be the Gonads then Patti :)

Personally at the moment I'm Bored!!!!!!

It's Saturday night.....Your Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There again I'm not doing anything.!!!!!!!!!!!

Suee, going to watch Casualty (medical drama) whilst eating crisps and drinking coffee, then I may get my work for work out and get on with that or play mind numbing games like solitaire! whilst drinking a bottle of smirnoff ice!!!

Suee, going to watch Casualty (medical drama) whilst eating crisps and drinking coffee, then I may get my work for work out and get on with that or play mind numbing games like solitaire! whilst drinking a bottle of smirnoff ice!!!
I'm guess you are in England...my daughter is watching Casualty.. me is thinking of opening a bottle of red and try and find something to watch in a while....Some way to spend a Saturday night AH!!!!!!!!

feeling verrrry lazywink02.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

Dustbin']Suee, going to watch Casualty (medical drama) whilst eating crisps and drinking coffee, then I may get my work for work out and get on with that or play mind numbing games like solitaire! whilst drinking a bottle of smirnoff ice!!!

I'm guess you are in England...my daughter is watching Casualty.. me is thinking of opening a bottle of red and try and find something to watch in a while....Some way to spend a Saturday night AH!!!!!!!!

Just started on the Irn Bru and then will finish the vodka off then get the smirnoff ice on the go ....... yes UK :)