mood thread again!!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Now my mood is EXCELLENT!!!! A dear friend has an extra GA ticket for me for New Jersey for my birthday!!! How nice of U2 to play on my birthday for me!!! Soooooo excited, dream trip to NYC and U2!!! Just gotta stop eating so I can afford to go, lol.

PattiU2 wrote:
Now my mood is EXCELLENT!!!! A dear friend has an extra GA ticket for me for New Jersey for my birthday!!! How nice of U2 to play on my birthday for me!!! Soooooo excited, dream trip to NYC and U2!!! Just gotta stop eating so I can afford to go, lol.

Who needs food anyways. That's a dear friend I would like to have. Exited for you Patti!!

• Subscriber

[quote name=cash0012 wrote:

PattiU2]Now my mood is EXCELLENT!!!! A dear friend has an extra GA ticket for me for New Jersey for my birthday!!! How nice of U2 to play on my birthday for me!!! Soooooo excited, dream trip to NYC and U2!!! Just gotta stop eating so I can afford to go, lol.

Who needs food anyways. That's a dear friend I would like to have. Exited for you Patti!!Thanks Cash!!!!  That's right, I am losing weight anyway, so who cares???  LOL  As long as I feed my niece and the cats!!!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

lol Patti...

Im in a gooooooooooooood mood , got my memorial this afternoon so must freshen up other than that I think i'll sleep well tonight...smile.gif

I feel alone, depressed & miserable.  I think it's the sh** weather we've been having.  Mocha time. 
Sorry your feeling above...Hope this makes you feel better...410594031_3babb5b1a1_o.jpg