mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling eager to get through this Friday because I'm so tired of the Royal Wedding being shoved down our throats on a daily basis. Oh that reminds me I came across a humorous song on You Tube about the upcoming ceremony which isn't for the faint hearted. 

I will also be glad when the 12-K race I'm doing on Sunday morning is finally over along with the constant fatigue, monstrous appetite and achy legs LOL.

• Subscriber

Feeling eager to get through this Friday because I'm so tired of the Royal Wedding being shoved down our throats on a daily basis. Oh that reminds me I came across a humorous song on You Tube about the upcoming ceremony which isn't for the faint hearted. 

I will also be glad when the 12-K race I'm doing on Sunday morning is finally over along with the constant fatigue, monstrous appetite and achy legs LOL.

I will have to watch that, thanks!  I plan on watching the wedding, but I can't believe how crazy the American  media is about it, its insane!  I figured it would be worse in Canada seeing we are part of the Commonwealth.

Good luck with the race!!!!