mood thread again!!!!

• Subscriber

tired - as sleep pattern is all wrong - but home all alone tonight as john and eleanor are at his parents and i am feeling a bit alone!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Bit of a mixed mood today, got a bit fed up this week so took this afternoon off and watched an afternoon film on the telly sipping cups of tea, haven't done that in ages, good therapy for a grouchy mood, it was an old Audrey Hepburn film, comedy crime caper, a lot of old fashioned innocent fun and she of course looked beautiful and stylish in it!

• Subscriber

Bit of a mixed mood today, got a bit fed up this week so took this afternoon off and watched an afternoon film on the telly sipping cups of tea, haven't done that in ages, good therapy for a grouchy mood, it was an old Audrey Hepburn film, comedy crime caper, a lot of old fashioned innocent fun and she of course looked beautiful and stylish in it!

Sounds like just the afternoon you needed Anj - and her films are just the best, how can someone be so beautiful?

Is hubsy recovered yet? has he given it to you?

• Subscriber

It was really nice watching an afternoon film, she is uniquely stunning, I think Film4 is doing a season of Audrey films, I could watch her everyday!

Hubsy is on the mend thanx, I have a bit of a grizzly throat but I'm hoping it won't turn into anything, have taken lots of vitC and zinc!

• Subscriber

keep yourself drugged up - in a legal way lol!!! glad that hubsy is better - nothing worse than a sick man!!!

And i could watch her films so many times - Breakfast at tiffanys is one of my favourite films

• Subscriber

Roman Holiday Tuesday, Tiffany's next Friday both noon on C4! Maybe some others too, will let you know if I spot them!

Oh thanks Anj!happy.gif

• Subscriber

Good mood , no wine for me its 8.47 am here so having or had a tea , I love the old classics Anjana , and sipping tea , its the best, havnt done that in awhile meself..........................