Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

not a good mood, personal issues. but i'm not the type to back down or drown in sadness. so i walk on!

but i 'm worried bout you, wahine. you never sounded down like this before. hope you also find the courage to walk on?

I'm having such a lazy afternoon...on sofa watching film on tv..Father of the bride....and I don't care...

not a good mood, personal issues. but i'm not the type to back down or drown in sadness. so i walk on!
but i 'm worried bout you, wahine. you never sounded down like this before. hope you also find the courage to walk on?

Hugs to you Barbara, I hope it's just a moment this time will pass.

Hugs to you too, Wahine!! Hope you have someone to talk!

thanx kert, sue and maggie. such lovely friends you are. and yes it is just a moment, this to will pass.

It's a good philosophy to have. It's better than being all morose & inviting people to a pity party.

I should be working on my 10-page term paper, but I have writer's block.

Stephen King said: "writer's block is writer's walk."

So walk on, I guess.  lol roll.gif

[quote name='silkspectre wrote:

barbara1']not a good mood, personal issues. but i'm not the type to back down or drown in sadness. so i walk on!

It's a good philosophy to have. It's better than being all morose & inviting people to a pity party.

I should be working on my 10-page term paper, but I have writer's block.

Stephen King said: "writer's block is writer's walk."

So walk on, I guess.  lol roll.gifguess you don really chose what type of person you are? i am a rather happy person, cant be crossed, or sad for long. i need to sing and laugh and talk with people. so i'm always the one who makes up after arguing with my love, cause i want him to talk to me again!!!

my daughter is a more moody girl, can be sad for days, then all of a sudden she can laugh again. but more the worrying tipe she is.
anyway, hope you find inspiration soon :-)

I was very very moody when I was a teenager... and still worrying sometimes too much and feeling easily(?) sad. Of course it's part of the personality how you react on things etc, some of us just are more positive and some of us more negative... but I also think that you can somehow learn to think more positively and see the bright sides easier... but for some of us it just requires more "work" not to drown in sadness and negative thoughts.

I also hate sulking in the silence, want to talk and make things clear!

i guess it is difficult, kert, if you are a 'darker' person to lighten up. takes effort and maybe some people arent able to make that. 

Tired not a mood I know , hoping also for some nice music for me this morning as' well' :o)