Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Hope everyone is happy and feeling good. I have had a million emotions over the past week. Too many things happening, good and bad. Not feeling sad or down really, just exhausted. But getting excited about U2, really looking forward to it, and praying and hoping for good things.

This too shall pass ....

Every afternoon I feel stressed and depressed but it usually subsides but not today , dont feel too good so am going to listen to radio and sit in bed and try to enjoy the radio and not stay in here toninght as I'd make lousy company :o(

happy altho aware of my problems, 123. but when you work as a nurse on the oncology-unit you realize just how lucky you are... things could be so much worse.eyes.gif

Mood having loud music, so I can forget cleaning I should be doing, ( but will do while music is on ) and take my mind off other matters.

making somekind of morocan dish with chicken while listening to live at redrocks! i just love partygirlhappy.gif

life can be sweet when house is clean, kids are safe at home, love is off from work. dogs playing together.... and kitchen filled with nice smell.

everyone still in weekend-modus. this mornings review:

lena got up in time (clap.gif) managed to eat something before leaving for school (clap.gifclap.gif), tho i must say she's making a good habit of having breakfzst lately, then started moaning bout some shirts she wanted to wear but werent ironed yet -nevermind the bunch of shirts that ARE hanging in her closset- then couldnt remember where she left her jeans-jacket. showed her wear her leather jacket was. but she didnt want that one, claimed it was to small to wear over her cardigan... end of story; she left far too late to make it in time for first lesson.
this girl is so famous for being late at school! is it cause she hates her class that much? don know, but it really annoys me!
so told her this time i meant it: she will have to shut off computer at 10 and be in bed at 10.30, that way she's got half an hour to get things ready for next morning. (which means = make sure the right books are in backpack, she knows where jacket and shoes are, and figured out what to wear!)
i know i told her to do that a 100 times before, but this time i mean it, the penalty is no computer at all!!
i hate being this harsh, but i've noticed kids are getting really sloppy with rules around here lately!

eyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif

Your story is why i prefer having uniforms at school - it saves hassle of chosing what to wear in the morning!

I am feeling a bit frustrated - on hold on the phone - always annoying!