DUALS: Official comment thread FREE SIDE (Merged)

• Subscriber

Hey what do you reckon will be included on the U2: Duels Cd??  I was hoping for an audio rip of 360 Rose Bowl - but this compilation sounds interesting, it'd be really great if it was unusal stuff we don't already have, any ideas wots gonna be on it??

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
If I had to guess? I'd say I'm Not Your Baby, the Wanderer, Slow Dancing, Miss Sarajevo, Love Rescue Me, When Love Comes to Town, and some other tracks we already have.
I don't think we'll get album songs on that one, like The Wanderer, Miss Sarajevo, the tunes from R&H.
  • Subscriber

I just wonder if I should renew just to get the CD....yes I am a sad little person....I don't think I will be going to NZ/AUS in near future but I just don't know if I could stand to see a new access code on my tour page and NOT use it...but I am afraid to fly....so...hmm. Didn't Bono do some songs with Sinatra? But then that has been available out there for purchase too. I will hold off I guess until/IF they tell us what some of the songs are.

• Subscriber

Yeah I know what you mean; I'm a collector but do grumble and bitch a bit when I read the track-list and discover I already have a few on previously released material. As far as I know they've pretty much released most if not all of their duets on some albums/singles already.

But sure we'll wait and see.ohwell.gif