DUALS: Official comment thread FREE SIDE (Merged)

combine the cd with the metal key chain to make one of the most distructive weapons around! go round to u2's managemnet with it, swing it around a little and smash some stuff, and put a post it note with FUCK OFF on their bald heads!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

It's a joke, I can't understand how they dare doing that when you ask for that much money. If that wasn't a touring year it will be a disaster for the renewals. My advice is : Spend your money on REM fan club, 12$ and you get really exclusive tracks each year... not the same songs over and over again that we all have from their previous 3 best of compilations !!!!

It's funny to receive a mail before christmas saying "it's shaping great, we still get collaborations coming our way... details are being finalised etc..." and giving us the free download of the almost only exclusive song from this load of crap.

I wasn't unhappy with artificial horizon, so that says how pissed I am this year. I'm sure we'll end up with a best of collection of the best ofs next year.... I just hope they won't screw the achtung baby remaster the way they are screwing this. It will be interesting to see how many subscribers are leaving after this year's slap in the face.

• Subscriber

I liked all the other Fanclub cd's and listen to them alot, theres some great live versions of songs and it was nice having some early works of songs on Medium rare and remastered.

But the AH one and this Dual crap are just collectables for collectors, put them away and thats really it... there is no reason to play them. Obviously printing out a cd is a cheap way out but they are flogging a dead horse. Ebay is going to be full of them, quite possibly the least collectable fanclub cd ever!, unless everyone destroys it then it become most wanted! :P

• Subscriber

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

mick james']It'll make a decent shaving mirror for the shower perhaps?

LOL! What if it comes scratched or cracked? 

That would just be the icing on the cake, wouldn't it??!! How much do you wanna bet? laugh.gif

• Subscriber

Wow, we touched a very low level here...this time seems like every u2 fan in here is disappointed, and I sadly agree. Let's face it, the pre-sale code has been the best exclusive in the past, I like the fan club cds just as collector's items, but this tracklist is very, very weak. Considering that my webmail doesn't work and at the moment my credit card is rejected by the store payment process, it's a bad situation!

Could a Mod possibly reply or send this thread on to show the discontent of loyal fans who feel they are being royally shafted by u2 and u2.com i say u2 because this is the official u2 website therefore it is thier name and reputation.