DUALS: Official comment thread FREE SIDE (Merged)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Is this gonna be sent to principle management at all????

I was gonna draft a letter myself but this sums all the points up perfectly(and i'm not the best letter writer in the world)tongue.gif

Well done for this.wink.gif

Thankee. I emailed it to U2 (or at least I presume it's them; info@numb.ie, it's inside all of the CD booklets) this morning, and I plan on sending a condensed version by snail mail to Principle Management. Somebody recommended that I shorten it because as it stands it is 3 pages in length and I was told that they probably won't read anything longer than a page. It will take a mammoth effort to get it down to that!
  • Subscriber

Please go back to complaining/bitching/offering constructive criticism or whatever you want to call it. I will file this in the same place I do with those that bitch about setlist, or their 2000's albums or POP, or presales, or ...."fill in the blank"...

Why don't you file it in the same spot where you filed all the "bitching" that helped solve the ticket presale problems and got you better seats ; )
  • Subscriber

[quote name='chrisedge wrote:

Panth']And we are not lesser because of your absence.

It's not that we don't care.

It's that we just don't give a shit if you post here or not.

No shit! I thought I was the center of the universe after all.

Please go back to complaining/bitching/offering constructive criticism or whatever you want to call it. I will file this in the same place I do with those that bitch about setlist, or their 2000's albums or POP, or presales, or ...."fill in the blank"...

File it in with those of us who actually have a subjective opinion about a product we've purchased and aren't just fart-sniffing fan-boys.

• Subscriber

[quote name='chrisedge wrote:

Please go back to complaining/bitching/offering constructive criticism or whatever you want to call it. I will file this in the same place I do with those that bitch about setlist, or their 2000's albums or POP, or presales, or ...."fill in the blank"... File it in with those of us who actually have a subjective opinion about a product we've purchased and aren't just fart-sniffing fan-boys.

• Subscriber

Hey, stop arguing with yourselves, it solves nothing.

When Admin & Management read this thread, its going to make it very hard to take you and whatever you are saying seriously. I would encourage the use of the delete button by you over some of your last posts.

Just saying

Baja

[quote name='mick james wrote:

chrisedge wrote:

File it in with those of us who actually have a subjective opinion about a product we've purchased and aren't just fart-sniffing fan-boys.

Having been in GA circles, sometimes fart sniffing fan is a literal term.

• Subscriber

Hey, stop arguing with yourselves, it solves nothing.

When Admin & Management read this thread, its going to make it very hard to take you and whatever you are saying seriously. I would encourage the use of the delete button by you over some of your last posts.

Just saying

Baja

Baja,I and many others, both posting and just reading, ARE serious. U2 Duals is crap. The band is crap for releasing it to us. We've said our peace and are waiting...

• Subscriber

I agree with everything in that letter.

I've renewed year after year, but not this time. This latest gift is what put me over the edge. Renewing would be like flushing 40 bucks down the toilet. No more. Bring in some exclusive content--not stuff I could listen to from my Itunes collection-- and maybe I'll think about rejoining.

Oh and maybe give me that working email address that's suppose to come with my subscription.