DUALS: Official comment thread FREE SIDE (Merged)

got it yesterday...............

meh! what a waste of 70 odd minutes of a cd.

mick jagger singing on stuck in a moment................pmsl! terrible!

ballad of ronnie drew, best song on it in my op................

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Bono & Mick Jagger live- definately enjoying this

amazing grace cry.gif I'm having a meltdown!cry.gifnow i'm having a meltdown thinking about it. so moving and emotional.

i gotta go ambient for a few daysblue_butterfly.gif i'm good, it helps open up the voice!

I'll just have a glass of water and try to maintain a professional deameanor.  I'm really enjoying this cd. It's very exciting. It gives me a good understanding of the work U2 does with other musicians. What a charm!smile.gif

didn't re-sub but i downloaded the duals...yeah illegally so sue me.......what a pile of crap glad i never paid for it Mac hit it on the head what a waste of a 70 minute cd.

• Subscriber

didn't re-sub but i downloaded the duals...yeah illegally so sue me.......what a pile of crap glad i never paid for it Mac hit it on the head what a waste of a 70 minute cd.

i'm hanging mine up on a bit of string to keep the birds off my sproutslaugh.gif

[quote name='joshthetree wrote:

basher1']didn't re-sub but i downloaded the duals...yeah illegally so sue me.......what a pile of crap glad i never paid for it Mac hit it on the head what a waste of a 70 minute cd.

i'm hanging mine up on a bit of string to keep the birds off my sproutsblockquote>pmsl....can

• Subscriber

still no sign of duals , no one better tamper with my mail box when it gets here , I dont want a ruined disc either.............................please not be stolen , just wait to see when it gets here.. dont want to lose my smile

• Subscriber
still no sign of duals , no one better tamper with my mail box when it gets here , I dont want a ruined disc either.............................please not be stolen , just wait to see when it gets here.. dont want to lose my smile
I've not got mine either :(

So I'm hoping, because others haven't got theirs either, that it just hasn't been sent yet.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Ellay wrote:

123love']still no sign of duals , no one better tamper with my mail box when it gets here , I dont want a ruined disc either.............................please not be stolen , just wait to see when it gets here.. dont want to lose my smile

I've not got mine either :(

So I'm hoping, because others haven't got theirs either, that it just hasn't been sent yet.

mine was sent and lost or stolen.....frown.gif

BTW some users received two copies...

• 2 weeks later...