Bono The Bag lives on!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='jojes wrote:

inter1']Hey Zhivvy,,,what goes on inside your head ? Very good , made me smile...

inside Zhivvy's head ...

hmmm, I wonder ... let me make an "educated" guess ...

mango ... leather mango ... leather mango on stage ... roll.gif

Oh yes - you all know me soooooo well lol! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

And Inter .... i don't think anyone wants to know fully what goes on inside my head!

• Subscriber

Zhivvy, you will be jealous of me. When I saw them in Vancouver all through Mysterious Ways Bono was standing right in front of me with his butt facing me. But (ha ha, but), I thought his butt was rather flat. It was when he turned around and I saw the glory of the mango up close for the first time, I lost it.

And as far as BtB goes, he was sadly, not waiting in my mail box today. So his west coast adventures will have to wait for another day.

• Subscriber

Zhivvy, you will be jealous of me. When I saw them in Vancouver all through Mysterious Ways Bono was standing right in front of me with his butt facing me. But (ha ha, but), I thought his butt was rather flat. It was when he turned around and I saw the glory of the mango up close for the first time, I lost it.

And as far as BtB goes, he was sadly, not waiting in my mail box today. So his west coast adventures will have to wait for another day.

His bum flat???? ohhhh never - it is a lovely bum-  he wiggled it in my face! And a close up mango - MMmmmmmm!!!!

• Subscriber

Yup, close up of the MANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I changed my profile pic, see what was right in front of me??

Woow nice pic - would have to nibble it though!happy.gif

• Subscriber

The butt does look quite delicious in this shot! Everyone told me I was sick for looking at his bum and mango. Duh, why wouldn't I look, it was right there in front of me!!!!

• Subscriber

The butt does look quite delicious in this shot! Everyone told me I was sick for looking at his bum and mango. Duh, why wouldn't I look, it was right there in front of me!!!!
Oh the looks I got at various shows when people saw the screen on the back of my camera and what I was taking pics of! Some people were shocked and others just laughed at me lol!

And not sick at all - just appreciative of the most wonderful example of perfect man!happy.gif

Archived