Where are all the UK Zootopians from 2005 ????

Carolastoria

• Subscriber

same name here.

i was kicking around during the 2005 presale nightmare. and was VERY vocal in the way U2.com/ticketmaster treated us back then.

the "personal" letter from larry didnt dent my armour.

pity they reset the forum and we lost all our posts.. i'd like to have em ready just in case... all i'd have to do is change the tour name and dates..lol.

• Subscriber

hello hello Carolastoria

was around in 2005 at hampden if you see my pics we were about 3-4 from the stage in front of bono, met up with some guys from norway in the Q who had a u2 website 'we will follw' and also go back to U2 info days and propaganda seems just like yesterday

lol I was next to the girl who got up on the stage with Bono and Bono was pissed off cause he wanted my up and said sorry as she was being dragged up on to thestage......he could see I had the picture on my T-shirt thats on here and he reconignsed me and laughed....p.s in the scottish paper that weekend the girl hadtold a complete lie about her seeing U2 etc as she had told my friends and me that she had never seen them before...grrrrrrr anyway good luck with tickets etc