Funniest thing

mich40

• Community Moderator

I just had the funniest thing happen to me and I had to share it.  Had gone to visit my parents and was on the way home.  I was listening to Atomic Bomb in the car.  "One Step Closer" had just come on.  As I was coming off the interstate to turn left and was crossing the road, Bono sang, "I'm crossing the road".  Just as I was going under the interstate bridge, he sang, "I'm under the bridge".  And while I was waiting at the next intersection, he sang, "a busy intersection".  By this point, I was laughing in my car and thinking these must be signs and something good is about to happen. laugh.gif

• Subscriber
I just had the funniest thing happen to me and I had to share it.  Had gone to visit my parents and was on the way home.  I was listening to Atomic Bomb in the car.  "One Step Closer" had just come on.  As I was coming off the interstate to turn left and was crossing the road, Bono sang, "I'm crossing the road".  Just as I was going under the interstate bridge, he sang, "I'm under the bridge".  And while I was waiting at the next intersection, he sang, "a busy intersection".  By this point, I was laughing in my car and thinking these must be signs and something good is about to happen. laugh.gif
Play the Lottery Mich40... Thats real cool!!!!!

• Subscriber

yep! play breathe, mich and use the numbers for your lotto-paper! lol!!

i was having a very stressy, crappy day at work today, and then they played magnificent on the radio. that really brightened my day, its like the boys know exactly what we needhappy.gif